the bese project/arnesi
arnesi is a Common Lisp utility suite. It
contains various "bits 'n pieces" of code
which were useful while developing other code.
- flow control macros - while, whichever, if-bind,
- a simple logging facility - kind-of/sort-of/maybe
- http/html utilities - url and html escaping
- pattern matching - fare-matcher style pattern
matcher and "regular" list matcher
- accumulation - collecting and reducing macros
- cps transformer - an ad-hoc, bug ridden implementation of
half of call/cc.
- decimal arithmetic - convert floats to exact
rationals and vice versa with a given precision; standard
- MOP compatibility package - The MOPP package
provides the MOP's symbols on various
implementations. Currently OpenMCL, CMUCL, SBCL, Lispworks
and CLISP are supported.
There are none. We did use to have 'official' releases but it
was a lot of work, introduced a lot of incompatable version
problems, and installing a release is just as easy as
doing darcs get ....
arnesi is released under the BSD