IMAGO is an image manipulation library for Common Lisp. It offers:
- Image data structures
- File loading/saving in various formats
- Image manipulation functionalities
IMAGO is distributed under the terms of the Lisp Lesser General Public License ( LLGPL).
- Supported file formats: PNG, PNM, TGA, PCX.
- Macros for iteration over images, regions, lines.
- Convolution-based filters: blur, sharpen, edge detect, emboss, user-defined.
- Composition: basic (replacing pixels).
- Conversions: RGB / indexed / grayscale.
- Drawing: point, line, rectangle, circle.
- Misc. operations: copy (image or region), flip, resize, scale.
A few simple use examples can be found here .
Questions and comments are welcome (and expected).
Quicklisp is the preferred way to obtain imago.
Alternately, one can download a snapshot of the source:
Stable version: 0.9.0.
Maintenance of imago continues on github. There one can obtain the latest version, file issues, and submit pull requests.
Alternatively, patches may be submitted to the current maintainer, Julian Squires <firstname.lastname@example.org>.