CL-STORE is a portable serialization package for Common Lisp which
allows the reading and writing of most objects found in Common Lisp
resolving any circularities which it detects. It is intended to serve
the same purpose as Java's ObjectOutput and ObjectInputStream, although
it's somewhat more extensible.
The CL-STORE Home Page is at http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-store
where one can find details about mailing lists, cvs repositories and various releases.
This documentation is for CL-STORE version 0.6 .
(defclass myclass () ((a :accessor a :initarg :a)))
(cl-store:store (make-instance 'myclass :a 3) "/tmp/test.out")
(a (cl-store:restore "/tmp/test.out"))
1.2 Supported Objects
- Numbers (floats, integers, complex, NaN floats, rationals)
- Strings (Supports Unicode Strings)
- Vectors And Arrays
- Instances of CLOS Classes
- CLOS Classes
- Structure Instances
- Structure Definitions (CMUCL and SBCL only)
- Functions (stores the function name)
- Generic Functions (stores generic-function-name)
1.3 Supported Implementations
- Allegro CL
This document was generated by Sean on September, 1 2005 using texi2html 1.76.