Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* clean up: (signal (make-condition ...)) => (signal ...)
* create-socket: correct variable name typo.
Even more long line breaking.
* swank.lisp (create-server): Add a :backlog argument. (setup-server): Pass it along. * swank-backend.lisp (create-socket): Backlog argument. * swank-abcl.lisp: Implement it. * swank-allegro.lisp: * swank-ccl.lisp: * swank-clisp.lisp: * swank-cmucl.lisp: * swank-corman.lisp: * swank-ecl.lisp: * swank-lispworks.lisp: * swank-sbcl.lisp: * swank-scl.lisp:
* swank-abcl.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so. * swank-clisp.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so. * swank-cmucl.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so. * swank-lispworks.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so. * swank-sbcl.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so. * swank-scl.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so.
Remove some non-standard file variables. * swank-cmucl.lisp, swank-scl.lisp: Remove pbook vars. * swank-clisp.lisp: Remove indentation settings. Slime does it automatically.
* slime.el (slime-compile-and-load-file): Accept C-u arguments for compilation policy the same way as slime-compile-defun. * swank.lisp (compile-file-for-emacs): Take an additional policy argument. * swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-file): Ditto. * swank-sbcl.lisp (compiler-policy, (setf compiler-policy)): rename from get/set-compiler-policy. (with-compiler-policy): New macro. (swank-compile-file): Use with-compiler-policy. (swank-compile-string): Ditto.
* swank.lisp (without-interrupts): Removed. No longer used. * swank-backend.lisp (call-without-interrupts): Removed. Update backends accoringly.
Separate context info from compiler message text. * swank-backend.lisp (compiler-condition): Add a new slot :source-context. Remove :short-message. * swank-cmucl.lisp, swank-sbcl.lisp, swank-scl.lisp, swank-openmcl.lisp, swank-ccl.lisp: Update callers. * swank.lisp (make-compiler-note): Use source-context slot. * slime.el (slime-note.source-context): New. (slime-insert-compilation-log): Use it. (slime-note.short-message): Deleted.
* swank-backend.lisp (frame-source-location): Renamed from frame-source-location-for-emacs. Update callers accordingly.
* swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-file): Take output-file as additional argument. Update backends accordingly. * swank.lisp (*fasl-directory*): New variable. (fasl-pathname): New function. (compile-file-for-emacs): Use it.
* swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-string): Pass the buffer-file-name to Lisp, not only the directory. Update callers accordingly
As of now, `C-u C-c C-c' compiled a function with maximum debug settings (SBCL only.) Now, `M-- C-c C-c' will compile a function with maximum _speed_ settings (still SBCL only) --- useful to elicit compiler notes. * slime.el (slime-compilation-debug-level): Renamed to `slime-compilation-policy'. (slime-normalize-optimization-level): Renamed to `slime-compute-policy'. * swank.lisp (compile-string-for-emacs): Takes a policy now. (compile-multiple-strings-for-emacs): Ditto. * swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-string): Change :DEBUG key arg to :POLICY. * swank-scl.lisp, swank-openmcl.lisp, swank-lispworks.lisp * swank-ecl.lisp, swank-corman.lisp, swank-cmucl.lisp, * swank-clisp.lisp, swank-allegro.lisp, swank-sbcl.lisp: Changed accordingly.
* swank-backend.lisp (frame-restartable-p): New function. (swank-frame): Deleted. Update implemenetations accordingly. (print-frame): Renamed back from print-swank-frame. * swank.lisp (backtrace): Don't clutter the backtrace with '(:restartable :unknown). For practical purposes :unknown is the same as nil. * slime.el (sldb-compute-frame-face): Only accept nil or t for the :restartable prop.
* swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-file): Return the same values as COMPILE-FILE. Update backends accordingly.
Some cleanups for compilation commands. * slime.el ([defstruct] slime-compilation-result): Rename result slot as successp. (slime-make-compilation-finished-continuation): Deleted. slime-eval-async preserves the current buffer and preserving the window-configuration was always a questionable feature. (slime-compilation-finished): Simplified. (slime-show-note-counts): Also show the success/failure flag. (slime-recompile-locations): Take a continuation as argument rather than messing around with compilation-finished-hooks. (slime-aggregate-compilation-results): New function. (slime-xref-recompilation-cont): Renamed from slime-make-xref-recompilation-cont. (slime-compiler-results): Deleted. (slime-goto-first-note-after-compilation): Replaced with hook function slime-goto-first-note. (slime-compilation-just-finished): Deleted. (slime-to-lisp-filename-function): Use convert-standard-filename. * swank.lisp ([defstruct] compilation-result): Renamed from swank-compilation-result. (measure-time-interval): Return seconds as float. (collect-notes): Renamed from swank-compiler. Return a single compilation-result. (compile-multiple-strings-for-emacs): Return a list of compilation-results instead of a single result with merged notes. * swank-backend.lisp (filename-to-pathname): Renamed from parse-emacs-filename. Updated callers. (pathname-to-filename): New function. Use it where appropriate. * swank-scl.lisp (pathname-to-filename): Implement it in the backend to get rid of the #+scl in swank.lisp. * swank-cmucl.lisp (swank-compile-file, swank-compile-string): Return t on success.
* Update for the Scieneer CL 1.3.8 release.
Adjust positions in files with CRLF-style end-on-line markers. * slime.el (slime-eol-conversion-fixup): New function. (slime-goto-location-position): Use it. Also add a new position type :offset, so that we don't adjust offsets in strings that were sent over the wire (which uses LF eol-convention). * swank-abcl.lisp * swank-allegro.lisp * swank-clisp.lisp * swank-cmucl.lisp * swank-corman.lisp * swank-ecl.lisp * swank-lispworks.lisp * swank-openmcl.lisp * swank-sbcl.lisp * swank-scl.lisp: Create :offset style positions where needed. * swank-lispworks.lisp (skip-comments): New function. (dspec-stream-position): Use it.
New faces: `sldb-restartable-frame-line-face', `sldb-non-restartable-frame-line-face'. The former is the face for frames that are surely restartable, the latter for frames that are surely not restartable. If restartability of a frame cannot be reliably determined, the face `sldb-frame-line-face' is used. At the moment, determination of frame restartability is supported by the SBCL backend only. * slime.el (sldb-frame.string): New. (sldb-frame.number): New. (sldb-frame.plist): New. (sldb-prune-initial-frames): Use them. (sldb-insert-frames): Ditto. (sldb-compute-frame-face): New. (sldb-insert-frame): Use `sldb-compute-frame-face' to insert frames with one of the faces described above. * swank.lisp (defslimefun backtrace): Changed return value; each frame is now accompanied with a PLIST which at the moment can contain :RESTARTABLE NIL/T/:UNKNOWN depending on whether the frame is restartable, or not. * swank-backend.lisp (defstruct swank-frame): New structure. (compute-backtrace): Is now supposed to return a list of SWANK-FRAMEs. (print-frame): Renamed to PRINT-SWANK-FRAME. * swank-sbcl.lisp, swank-cmucl.lisp, swank-lispworks.lisp, * swank-allegro.lisp, swank-scl.lisp, swank-openmcl.lisp, * swank-abcl.lisp, swank-clisp.lisp: Adapted to swank-backend changes.
* swank-backend.lisp (make-input-stream): Remove make-fn-streams. Update callers accordingly.
Spawn the auto-flush thread in the front end. This removes some copy&paste code in various backends. * swank.lisp (auto-flush-loop): New function. (open-streams): Use it. * swank-backend.lisp (make-stream-interactive): Deleted.
* swank-allegro.lisp:(receive-if): Periodically check for interrupts. * swank-cmucl.lisp, swank-scl.lisp: ditto.
* swank-scl.lisp (receive-if): Implemented.
C-c C-c with prefix args now uses the maximal debug level. (By Zach Beane.) Only implemented for SBCL. * slime.el (slime-compile-with-maximum-debug): New variable. (slime-compile-defun, slime-compile-region): Use it. * swank.lisp (compile-string-for-emacs): Accept new debug argument. Update backend accordingly.
Remove remaining traces of make-default-inspector. * swank-scl.lisp (make-default-inspector, scl-inspector): Deleted. * swank-lispworks.lisp (make-default-inspector) (lispworks-inspector): Deleted.
Drop the first return value of emacs-inspect. * swank.lisp (emacs-inspect): Drop the first return value. It wasn't used anymore. Update all methods and callers.
Inspector cleanups. * swank.lisp (emacs-inspect): Renamed from inspect-for-emacs. Changed all method-defs acordingly. (common-seperated-spec, inspector-princ): Moved to swank-fancy-inspector.lisp. (inspector-content): Renamed from inspector-content-for-emacs. (value-part): Renamed from value-part-for-emacs. (action-part): Renamed from action-part-for-emacs. (inspect-list): Renamed from inspect-for-emacs-list. (inspect-list-aux): New. (inspect-cons): Renamed from inspect-for-emacs-simple-cons. (*inspect-length*): Deleted. (inspect-list): Ignore max-length stuff. (inspector-content): Don't allow nil elements. (emacs-inspect array): Make the label of element type more consistent with the others.
Drop second argument from inspect-for-emacs
* Update for Scieneer CL 1.3.7.
Introduce backend-inspector class. * swank-backend.lisp (backend-inspector): New class. Introduce a named class to give as another way to dispatch to backend methods. * swank-cmucl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-sbcl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-clisp.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-lispworks.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-allegro.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-openmcl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-abcl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-corman.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-scl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class.
(find-external-format, guess-external-format): New. (swank-compile-file): The external-format argument is now a backend specific value returned by find-external-format. Update implementations accordingly.
* Update for the SCL.
swank-backend.lisp (definterface): Drop that incredibly unportable CLOS stuff. Use plists and plain functions instead. Update backends accordingly.
(inspect-for-emacs): Don't use defimplementation for real generics.
Update for the Scieneer CL 1.3.
* Update the Scieneer CL backend.
* Improve the robustness of connection establishment.
o swank-scl.lisp: Fix slime input stream reading.
* swank-backend.lisp (operate-on-system): symbol case fix for SCL's lowercase mode. * swak.lisp (setup-stream-indirection) (globally-redirect-io-to-connection) (revert-global-io-redirection): symbol case fixes. * swank-scl.lisp: (inspect-for-emacs): Fixes for the inspect standard-objects, and inspect array. Plus misc symbol case fixes.
* swank-scl.lisp (accept-connection): handle the :buffering argument.
(accept-connection): New argument: buffering.
Scieneer Common Lisp code for SLIME.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|