Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* swank-backend.lisp (make-input-stream): Remove make-fn-streams. Update callers accordingly.
* swank-gray.lisp (slime-input-stream): Remove the output stream slot. Most of the time we can just call force-output.
* swank-gray.lisp (make-input-stream): fixed typos
Implement streams with a length limit. Use them to truncate printer output in backtraces. * swank-backend.lisp (make-output-stream, make-input-stream): Split make-fn-streams up into two functions. * swank.lisp (call/truncated-output-to-string): New function. (backtrace, istate>elisp, to-line): Use it. (frame-locals-for-emacs): Use to-line.
Drop distinction between "recursive" and non-recursive locks. * swank-backend.lisp (make-recursive-lock) (call-with-recursive-lock-held): Deleted. Make the default locks "recursive" instead.
* swank-gray.lisp (stream-write-string): New method. * swank-backend.lisp (*gray-stream-symbols*): Include write-string.
* swank-gray.lisp (slime-output-stream): Undo last change. Make force-output and finish-output do the same.
* swank-gray.lisp (slime-output-stream): Add a slot "interactive-p" which should be true for streams which are flushed periodically by the Lisp system. Update the relevant accordingly.
Stream locking patch from Robert Macomber
(stream-fresh-line): Define a method, so that Allegro passes our tests.
Improve stream efficiency by buffering more output. stream-force-output simply does nothing, if the output buffer was flushed less than 200 millisecons before. stream-finish-output can still be used to really flush the buffer. (slime-output-stream): New slot last-flush-time. (stream-finish-output): New function. Did was stream-force-output did previously. (stream-force-output): Buffer more output.
(stream-unread-char): If the char argument doesn't match the contents in the buffer ignore it and emit a warning instead.
(stream-read-char): Treat empty strings as end-of-file.
(in-package): We are in-package :swank-backend. Thanks to Raymond Wiker.
Implement changed backend interface and remove references to front end symbols.
(make-fn-streams): New function. (stream-read-char-no-hang, stream-read-char-will-hang-p): Moved to here from swank-clisp.lisp.
(slime-input-stream, slime-output-buffer): Added slots to support the new `make-fn-streams' interface from swank-backend.lisp. These slots need to be initialized by the backend, see swank-sbcl.lisp for an example (very easy).
(stream-write-char): Don't flush the buffer on newlines.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|