Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* clean up: (signal (make-condition ...)) => (signal ...)
Even more long line breaking.
* swank.lisp (create-server): Add a :backlog argument. (setup-server): Pass it along. * swank-backend.lisp (create-socket): Backlog argument. * swank-abcl.lisp: Implement it. * swank-allegro.lisp: * swank-ccl.lisp: * swank-clisp.lisp: * swank-cmucl.lisp: * swank-corman.lisp: * swank-ecl.lisp: * swank-lispworks.lisp: * swank-sbcl.lisp: * swank-scl.lisp:
* slime.el (slime-compile-and-load-file): Accept C-u arguments for compilation policy the same way as slime-compile-defun. * swank.lisp (compile-file-for-emacs): Take an additional policy argument. * swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-file): Ditto. * swank-sbcl.lisp (compiler-policy, (setf compiler-policy)): rename from get/set-compiler-policy. (with-compiler-policy): New macro. (swank-compile-file): Use with-compiler-policy. (swank-compile-string): Ditto.
* swank-backend.lisp (frame-source-location): Renamed from frame-source-location-for-emacs. Update callers accordingly.
* swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-file): Take output-file as additional argument. Update backends accordingly. * swank.lisp (*fasl-directory*): New variable. (fasl-pathname): New function. (compile-file-for-emacs): Use it.
* swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-string): Pass the buffer-file-name to Lisp, not only the directory. Update callers accordingly
As of now, `C-u C-c C-c' compiled a function with maximum debug settings (SBCL only.) Now, `M-- C-c C-c' will compile a function with maximum _speed_ settings (still SBCL only) --- useful to elicit compiler notes. * slime.el (slime-compilation-debug-level): Renamed to `slime-compilation-policy'. (slime-normalize-optimization-level): Renamed to `slime-compute-policy'. * swank.lisp (compile-string-for-emacs): Takes a policy now. (compile-multiple-strings-for-emacs): Ditto. * swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-string): Change :DEBUG key arg to :POLICY. * swank-scl.lisp, swank-openmcl.lisp, swank-lispworks.lisp * swank-ecl.lisp, swank-corman.lisp, swank-cmucl.lisp, * swank-clisp.lisp, swank-allegro.lisp, swank-sbcl.lisp: Changed accordingly.
* swank.lisp (frame-locals-and-catch-tags): New function. Fetch locals and catch tags with a single RPC. * slime.el (sldb-frame-details): Use it. * swank-backend.lisp (frame-catch-tags): Provide a default implementation. Delete the dummy defs in various backends.
* swank-backend.lisp (frame-restartable-p): New function. (swank-frame): Deleted. Update implemenetations accordingly. (print-frame): Renamed back from print-swank-frame. * swank.lisp (backtrace): Don't clutter the backtrace with '(:restartable :unknown). For practical purposes :unknown is the same as nil. * slime.el (sldb-compute-frame-face): Only accept nil or t for the :restartable prop.
Adjust positions in files with CRLF-style end-on-line markers. * slime.el (slime-eol-conversion-fixup): New function. (slime-goto-location-position): Use it. Also add a new position type :offset, so that we don't adjust offsets in strings that were sent over the wire (which uses LF eol-convention). * swank-abcl.lisp * swank-allegro.lisp * swank-clisp.lisp * swank-cmucl.lisp * swank-corman.lisp * swank-ecl.lisp * swank-lispworks.lisp * swank-openmcl.lisp * swank-sbcl.lisp * swank-scl.lisp: Create :offset style positions where needed. * swank-lispworks.lisp (skip-comments): New function. (dspec-stream-position): Use it.
New faces: `sldb-restartable-frame-line-face', `sldb-non-restartable-frame-line-face'. The former is the face for frames that are surely restartable, the latter for frames that are surely not restartable. If restartability of a frame cannot be reliably determined, the face `sldb-frame-line-face' is used. At the moment, determination of frame restartability is supported by the SBCL backend only. * slime.el (sldb-frame.string): New. (sldb-frame.number): New. (sldb-frame.plist): New. (sldb-prune-initial-frames): Use them. (sldb-insert-frames): Ditto. (sldb-compute-frame-face): New. (sldb-insert-frame): Use `sldb-compute-frame-face' to insert frames with one of the faces described above. * swank.lisp (defslimefun backtrace): Changed return value; each frame is now accompanied with a PLIST which at the moment can contain :RESTARTABLE NIL/T/:UNKNOWN depending on whether the frame is restartable, or not. * swank-backend.lisp (defstruct swank-frame): New structure. (compute-backtrace): Is now supposed to return a list of SWANK-FRAMEs. (print-frame): Renamed to PRINT-SWANK-FRAME. * swank-sbcl.lisp, swank-cmucl.lisp, swank-lispworks.lisp, * swank-allegro.lisp, swank-scl.lisp, swank-openmcl.lisp, * swank-abcl.lisp, swank-clisp.lisp: Adapted to swank-backend changes.
C-c C-c with prefix args now uses the maximal debug level. (By Zach Beane.) Only implemented for SBCL. * slime.el (slime-compile-with-maximum-debug): New variable. (slime-compile-defun, slime-compile-region): Use it. * swank.lisp (compile-string-for-emacs): Accept new debug argument. Update backend accordingly.
Drop the first return value of emacs-inspect. * swank.lisp (emacs-inspect): Drop the first return value. It wasn't used anymore. Update all methods and callers.
Inspector cleanups. * swank.lisp (emacs-inspect): Renamed from inspect-for-emacs. Changed all method-defs acordingly. (common-seperated-spec, inspector-princ): Moved to swank-fancy-inspector.lisp. (inspector-content): Renamed from inspector-content-for-emacs. (value-part): Renamed from value-part-for-emacs. (action-part): Renamed from action-part-for-emacs. (inspect-list): Renamed from inspect-for-emacs-list. (inspect-list-aux): New. (inspect-cons): Renamed from inspect-for-emacs-simple-cons. (*inspect-length*): Deleted. (inspect-list): Ignore max-length stuff. (inspector-content): Don't allow nil elements. (emacs-inspect array): Make the label of element type more consistent with the others.
drop corman inspector defclass
Drop second argument from inspect-for-emacs
Introduce backend-inspector class. * swank-backend.lisp (backend-inspector): New class. Introduce a named class to give as another way to dispatch to backend methods. * swank-cmucl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-sbcl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-clisp.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-lispworks.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-allegro.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-openmcl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-abcl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-corman.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-scl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class.
(find-external-format, guess-external-format): New. (swank-compile-file): The external-format argument is now a backend specific value returned by find-external-format. Update implementations accordingly.
swank-backend.lisp (definterface): Drop that incredibly unportable CLOS stuff. Use plists and plain functions instead. Update backends accordingly.
(inspect-for-emacs): Don't use defimplementation for real generics.
Define a class file-stream to let swank.lisp load.
* Improve the robustness of connection establishment.
(accept-connection): New argument: buffering.
(swank-compile-file): New optional argument `external-format'.
(default-directory): Return a namestring instead of the pathname. (inspect-for-emacs, inspect-structure): Teach the inspector how to deal with structures. (spawn, send, receive): Implement rudimentary threading support. It's now possible to connect with the :spawn communication style and to bring up a listener. Unfortunately, debugging the non-primary threads doesn't work at all. Still no support for interrupt-thread.
Convert to Unix line-endings. (create-socket): Pass through the port argument unmodified, gettting a random port if 0. Requires supporting change in <ccl>/modules/sockets.lisp. (inspect-for-emacs): defimplementation instead of defmethod.
New file from Espen Wiborg. (Currently with DOS eol convention.)
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|