Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to SLIME-2-3:||(view) (annotate)|
* swank-ccl.lisp (spawn): Revert the previous change, using :use-standard-initial-bindings nil might be not thread-safe.
* swank-ccl.lisp (spawn): Specify :use-standard-initial-bindings nil, so that *readtable* etc. modifications persist.
* swank-ccl.lisp (socket-fd): Implement backend function.
* swank-ccl.lisp (emacs-inspect function): Print closed over variables in case of closure.
Remove some unused stuff. * swank-ccl.lisp (openmcl-set-debug-switches) (*interesting-internal-frames*) (interesting-frame-p): Unused. Deleted.
* swank-ccl.lisp: Indentation fixes.
* slime.el (slime-compile-and-load-file): Accept C-u arguments for compilation policy the same way as slime-compile-defun. * swank.lisp (compile-file-for-emacs): Take an additional policy argument. * swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-file): Ditto. * swank-sbcl.lisp (compiler-policy, (setf compiler-policy)): rename from get/set-compiler-policy. (with-compiler-policy): New macro. (swank-compile-file): Use with-compiler-policy. (swank-compile-string): Ditto.
* swank-ccl.lisp: Remove outdated comment at the beginning since it may be misleading.
* swank-ccl.lisp (with-frame): Put this macro before it's used.
* contrib/slime-repl.el (sldb-insert-frame-call-to-repl): New function for inserting a call to a frame into the REPL. Bound to C-y in SLDB. * swank-backend.lisp (frame-call): New function. Returns a string representing a call to the entry point of a frame. * swank-ccl.lisp (frame-call): Implementation of the above. * swank-sbcl.lisp (frame-call): Ditto.
* swank.lisp (without-interrupts): Removed. No longer used. * swank-backend.lisp (call-without-interrupts): Removed. Update backends accoringly.
CCL's lap-functions don't have source-notes but the name often has. E.g. ccl::%fixnum-truncate. Use names as last resort. * swank-ccl.lisp (function-name-source-note): New function. (pc-source-location): Use it.
* swank-ccl.lisp (kill-thread): Don't signal conditions. * swank-backend.lisp (kill-thread): Update docstring.
* swank-openmcl.lisp: Removed. 1.4 is out so no longer needed. * swank-ccl.lisp: Update accordingly. * test-all.sh: Removed. Not used in ages.
* swank-ccl.lisp (who-specializes): Do not signal an error if argument does not name a class.
swank-ccl.lisp (map-backtrace): Handle null end-frame-number argument.
* swank-ccl.lisp (find-definitions): For fbound symbols also consider source-notes in the function object. Useful if the function slot was set with (setf (symbol-function ..)) and not by defun.
Don't advice ccl::break-loop. Should not be necessary as we can now use ccl:*break-hook*. * swank-ccl.lisp ([advice] ccl::break-loop): Deleted.
* swank-ccl.lisp (definition-name): Special case methods.
Separate context info from compiler message text. * swank-backend.lisp (compiler-condition): Add a new slot :source-context. Remove :short-message. * swank-cmucl.lisp, swank-sbcl.lisp, swank-scl.lisp, swank-openmcl.lisp, swank-ccl.lisp: Update callers. * swank.lisp (make-compiler-note): Use source-context slot. * slime.el (slime-note.source-context): New. (slime-insert-compilation-log): Use it. (slime-note.short-message): Deleted.
swank-ccl.lisp (source-note-to-source-location): keys of *temp-file-map* are pathnames, not namestrings; convert namestrings to pathnames before looking up.
* swank-ccl.lisp: New file. An updated version of swank-openmcl.lisp in preparation for a slew of changes to CCL and to honor the new name. * swank-loader.lisp (*sysdep-files*): Use it. By Gail Zacharias <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|