Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* swank-abcl.lisp (specializer-direct-methods): Correct symbol definition, allowing SLIME inspector to work again.
swank-abcl.lisp: Allow SLIME inspector to perform class finalization.
* swank-abcl.lisp (find-definitions): Call ext:resolve before finding definitions, for the symbol may be not autoloaded yet.
* clean up: (signal (make-condition ...)) => (signal ...)
Even more long line breaking.
* swank.lisp (create-server): Add a :backlog argument. (setup-server): Pass it along. * swank-backend.lisp (create-socket): Backlog argument. * swank-abcl.lisp: Implement it. * swank-allegro.lisp: * swank-ccl.lisp: * swank-clisp.lisp: * swank-cmucl.lisp: * swank-corman.lisp: * swank-ecl.lisp: * swank-lispworks.lisp: * swank-sbcl.lisp: * swank-scl.lisp:
* swank-abcl.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so. * swank-clisp.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so. * swank-cmucl.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so. * swank-lispworks.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so. * swank-sbcl.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so. * swank-scl.lisp (accept-connection): Make it so.
* swank-abcl.lisp (string-to-utf8, string-to-utf8): Implemented. (octets-to-jbytes, jbytes-to-octets): New helpers.
abcl: Differntiate fboundp symbol descriptions.
abcl: fix inspection for classes not using the standard metaclass.
In ABCL, try harder to find the source of stack frames. * swank-abcl.lisp (source-location): Now a GF. (source-location [java-stack-frame]): New. (source-location [lisp-stack-frame]): New. (source-location [function]): New. (frame-source-location, find-definitions): Use them. (*source-path*, find-definitions): New. (system-property, pathname-parent, pathname-absolute-p) (split-string, path-separator, search-path-property) (jdk-source-path, class-path, zipfile-contains-p) (find-file-in-path): Noise for filename frobbing.
Require ABCL 0.22 and remove obsolete conditionalisation. * swank-abcl.lisp (call-with-debugger-hook) (install-debugger-globally) (call-with-debugging-environment, backtrace, print-frame, spawn): Remove #+/#- stuff. (preferred-communication-style): Return :spawn unconditionally. (sys::break): Removed.
swank-abcl.lisp (emacs-inspect): Define default method to use the result of SYS:INSPECTED-PARTS if non-nil.
* slime.el (slime-compile-and-load-file): Accept C-u arguments for compilation policy the same way as slime-compile-defun. * swank.lisp (compile-file-for-emacs): Take an additional policy argument. * swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-file): Ditto. * swank-sbcl.lisp (compiler-policy, (setf compiler-policy)): rename from get/set-compiler-policy. (with-compiler-policy): New macro. (swank-compile-file): Use with-compiler-policy. (swank-compile-string): Ditto.
* swank-abcl.lisp (emacs-inspect): Make inspection of Java objects toString() results dependent on explicit user request to avoid potentially computationally expensive opreations. Tidy up previous ChangeLog entry to allow the Emacs cross-reference function to work.
* swank-abcl.lisp (import-to-swank-mop): Import MOP::COMPUTE-APPLICABLE-METHODS-USING-CLASSES if it exists in the ABCL implementation.
* swank-abcl.lisp (emacs-inspect): Implementation for Java objects. Fix compiler warning about *ABCL-SIGNALED-CONDITIONS*.
* contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (asdf:operation-done-p): ASDF included with some implementations doesn't have AROUND method combination, so guard against its usage. This will prevent swank:reload-system from working, but it will let load swank-asdf. Reported by Mark Evenson. * swank-backend.lisp (defpackage): export with-symbol and replace its fully qualified usage everywhere.
swank-abcl.lisp (arglist): Fixes for functions with non-nil arglist and for generic functions with empty argument lists. Contributed by Matthias.
* swank.lisp (without-interrupts): Removed. No longer used. * swank-backend.lisp (call-without-interrupts): Removed. Update backends accoringly.
* swank.lisp (list-threads): Remove thread-description. Wasn't used anymore. * swank-backend.lisp (thread-description, set-thread-description): Deleted. * swank-abcl.lisp: Update accordingly. * slime.el (slime-update-threads-buffer, slime-thread-insert): Update accordingly.
* swank-abcl.lisp (thread-description): Fix typo. (set-thread-description): Ditto.
Use *INVOKE-DEBUGGER-HOOK* introduced in ABCL by analogy to SBCL (Tobias Rittweiler).
* swank-abcl.lisp (sys::break): Fix typo. (slot-definition-documentation, slot-definition-type) (class-prototype, generic-function-declarations) (specializers-direct-methods, slot-boundp-using-class) (slot-value-using-class): Add IGNORE declarations. Compiling swank-abcl.lisp is now free of warnings. (swank-compile-file): Load the compiled file even though warnings were signalled during compilation.
* swank-abcl.lisp (source-location): Emacs buffers start at 1, whereas CL files start at 0 (Tobias Rittweiler).
2009-09-14 Mark Evenson <email@example.com> * swank-abcl.lisp (source-location): Fix typo.
Provided by Alan Ruttenberg. * swank-abcl.lisp (source-location): Make edit definition work. * swank-abcl.lisp (arglist): Now works with generic functions.
* swank-abcl.lisp: Accommodate the new Java/Lisp stack frame abstraction in the upcoming abcl-0.16. (based on code from Tobias Rittweiler).
Add multithreading code for abcl-0.16. (Tobias Rittweiler) * swank-abcl.lisp: A multithread implementation taking advantage of the new synchronization primitives in abcl-0.16.
Restore working operation with abcl-0.15.
* swank-backend.lisp (frame-source-location): Renamed from frame-source-location-for-emacs. Update callers accordingly.
* swank-abcl.lisp: Really commit Vodonosov's patch from 2009-03-09.
* swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-file): Take output-file as additional argument. Update backends accordingly. * swank.lisp (*fasl-directory*): New variable. (fasl-pathname): New function. (compile-file-for-emacs): Use it.
* swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-string): Pass the buffer-file-name to Lisp, not only the directory. Update callers accordingly
As of now, `C-u C-c C-c' compiled a function with maximum debug settings (SBCL only.) Now, `M-- C-c C-c' will compile a function with maximum _speed_ settings (still SBCL only) --- useful to elicit compiler notes. * slime.el (slime-compilation-debug-level): Renamed to `slime-compilation-policy'. (slime-normalize-optimization-level): Renamed to `slime-compute-policy'. * swank.lisp (compile-string-for-emacs): Takes a policy now. (compile-multiple-strings-for-emacs): Ditto. * swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-string): Change :DEBUG key arg to :POLICY. * swank-scl.lisp, swank-openmcl.lisp, swank-lispworks.lisp * swank-ecl.lisp, swank-corman.lisp, swank-cmucl.lisp, * swank-clisp.lisp, swank-allegro.lisp, swank-sbcl.lisp: Changed accordingly.
* swank.lisp (frame-locals-and-catch-tags): New function. Fetch locals and catch tags with a single RPC. * slime.el (sldb-frame-details): Use it. * swank-backend.lisp (frame-catch-tags): Provide a default implementation. Delete the dummy defs in various backends.
* swank-abcl.lisp (handle-compiler-warning): Report source location position when we can. Use NAMESTRING for *compile-filename*.
* swank-backend.lisp (frame-restartable-p): New function. (swank-frame): Deleted. Update implemenetations accordingly. (print-frame): Renamed back from print-swank-frame. * swank.lisp (backtrace): Don't clutter the backtrace with '(:restartable :unknown). For practical purposes :unknown is the same as nil. * slime.el (sldb-compute-frame-face): Only accept nil or t for the :restartable prop.
* swank-lispworks.lisp (with-swank-compilation-unit): Return the values of BODY. (compile-from-temp-file) * swank-allegro.lisp (compile-from-temp-file) * swank-clisp.lisp (swank-compile-string) * swank-abcl.lisp (swank-compile-string): Return T on success. * swank.lisp (collect-notes): Check return type of FUNCTION.
* swank-backend.lisp (swank-compile-file): Return the same values as COMPILE-FILE. Update backends accordingly.
Adjust positions in files with CRLF-style end-on-line markers. * slime.el (slime-eol-conversion-fixup): New function. (slime-goto-location-position): Use it. Also add a new position type :offset, so that we don't adjust offsets in strings that were sent over the wire (which uses LF eol-convention). * swank-abcl.lisp * swank-allegro.lisp * swank-clisp.lisp * swank-cmucl.lisp * swank-corman.lisp * swank-ecl.lisp * swank-lispworks.lisp * swank-openmcl.lisp * swank-sbcl.lisp * swank-scl.lisp: Create :offset style positions where needed. * swank-lispworks.lisp (skip-comments): New function. (dspec-stream-position): Use it.
New faces: `sldb-restartable-frame-line-face', `sldb-non-restartable-frame-line-face'. The former is the face for frames that are surely restartable, the latter for frames that are surely not restartable. If restartability of a frame cannot be reliably determined, the face `sldb-frame-line-face' is used. At the moment, determination of frame restartability is supported by the SBCL backend only. * slime.el (sldb-frame.string): New. (sldb-frame.number): New. (sldb-frame.plist): New. (sldb-prune-initial-frames): Use them. (sldb-insert-frames): Ditto. (sldb-compute-frame-face): New. (sldb-insert-frame): Use `sldb-compute-frame-face' to insert frames with one of the faces described above. * swank.lisp (defslimefun backtrace): Changed return value; each frame is now accompanied with a PLIST which at the moment can contain :RESTARTABLE NIL/T/:UNKNOWN depending on whether the frame is restartable, or not. * swank-backend.lisp (defstruct swank-frame): New structure. (compute-backtrace): Is now supposed to return a list of SWANK-FRAMEs. (print-frame): Renamed to PRINT-SWANK-FRAME. * swank-sbcl.lisp, swank-cmucl.lisp, swank-lispworks.lisp, * swank-allegro.lisp, swank-scl.lisp, swank-openmcl.lisp, * swank-abcl.lisp, swank-clisp.lisp: Adapted to swank-backend changes.
* swank-backend.lisp (make-input-stream): Remove make-fn-streams. Update callers accordingly.
* swank-abcl.lisp (make-output-stream, make-input-stream): provides the (trivial) definitions for MAKE-OUTPUT-STREAM and MAKE-INPUT-STREAM for ABCL.
* swank-abcl.lisp (preferred-communication-style): Return nil until we implement receive-if.
Spawn the auto-flush thread in the front end. This removes some copy&paste code in various backends. * swank.lisp (auto-flush-loop): New function. (open-streams): Use it. * swank-backend.lisp (make-stream-interactive): Deleted.
C-c C-c with prefix args now uses the maximal debug level. (By Zach Beane.) Only implemented for SBCL. * slime.el (slime-compile-with-maximum-debug): New variable. (slime-compile-defun, slime-compile-region): Use it. * swank.lisp (compile-string-for-emacs): Accept new debug argument. Update backend accordingly.
* swank-abcl.lisp (getpid): Return '0' in case of error. Apparently needed bacause $PPID isn't not a standard feature. "[T]his is not a disentanglement from, but a progressive knotting into." (Patch from Mark Evenson.)
Drop the first return value of emacs-inspect. * swank.lisp (emacs-inspect): Drop the first return value. It wasn't used anymore. Update all methods and callers.
Inspector cleanups. * swank.lisp (emacs-inspect): Renamed from inspect-for-emacs. Changed all method-defs acordingly. (common-seperated-spec, inspector-princ): Moved to swank-fancy-inspector.lisp. (inspector-content): Renamed from inspector-content-for-emacs. (value-part): Renamed from value-part-for-emacs. (action-part): Renamed from action-part-for-emacs. (inspect-list): Renamed from inspect-for-emacs-list. (inspect-list-aux): New. (inspect-cons): Renamed from inspect-for-emacs-simple-cons. (*inspect-length*): Deleted. (inspect-list): Ignore max-length stuff. (inspector-content): Don't allow nil elements. (emacs-inspect array): Make the label of element type more consistent with the others.
Drop second argument from inspect-for-emacs
* swank-abcl.lisp (getpid): Implemented.
Introduce backend-inspector class. * swank-backend.lisp (backend-inspector): New class. Introduce a named class to give as another way to dispatch to backend methods. * swank-cmucl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-sbcl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-clisp.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-lispworks.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-allegro.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-openmcl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-abcl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-corman.lisp: Use backend-inspector class. * swank-scl.lisp: Use backend-inspector class.
(find-external-format, guess-external-format): New. (swank-compile-file): The external-format argument is now a backend specific value returned by find-external-format. Update implementations accordingly.
swank-backend.lisp (definterface): Drop that incredibly unportable CLOS stuff. Use plists and plain functions instead. Update backends accordingly.
(inspect-for-emacs): Don't use defimplementation for real generics.
2006-06-09 Alan Ruttenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> * swank-abcl: Update to cvs version of abcl and warnings errors when compiling in a buffer will now be properly caught by slime vs current behavior of always saying 0 errors 0 warnings and printing them in the repl instead
2006-05-27 Alan Ruttenberg <email@example.com> * swank-abcl: slot-boundp-using-class slot-value-using-class so you can inspect instances
2006-05-24 Alan Ruttenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> * swank-abcl: Add some more mop functions to you can inspect classes, generic functions, methods, slots.
(accept-connection): New argument: timeout.
swank-abcl.lisp: define with-compilation-hooks (= funcall for now), so that you can do slime-oos
*** empty log message ***
*** empty log message ***
2005-12-27 Alan Ruttenberg <email@example.com> * swank-abcl. (backtrace-as-list-ignoring-swank-calls): remove the swank calls from the backtrace to make it easier to use. (frame-locals): Fix a typo that caused entry into the debugger if you tried to look at frame locals. Now you don't error out, but you still don't see frame locals because I don't know how to get them :(
(accept-connection): New argument: buffering.
Steal auto-flush stuff from swank-sbcl.lisp
Track mop changes in ABCL
(swank-compile-file): New optional argument `external-format'.
MOP symbols are now in the MOP package in ABCL
(print-frame): Trim whitespace to make the backtrace look a bit terser.
source-location: conform to abcl's new protocol (Peter Graves) pprint frames
(accept-connection): The :external-format argument defaults now to :iso-latin-1-unix.
(accept-connection): Accept :external-format as argument.
(emacs-connected): Deleted. The default implementation should be good enough.
Remove dependence on Gray streams, use abcl's slime streams.
swank-mop & inspector
Inspector for functions.
Adapt to new inspector api.
More dummies for swank-mop.
Minimal swank-mop support just so that slime/abcl can be compiled and loaded.
Adding directory argument to swank-compile-string.
PRINT-FRAME: PPRINT->PRINT (temporarily)
use thread names
find-thread: :test => :key
(thread-id, find-thread): New backend function.
Use ABCL's new LW-style mailbox for send/receive.
(emacs-connected): Ignore the stream argument.
ABCL backend from Andras Simon.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|