Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* swank.lisp (do-symbols*, classify-symbol) (symbol-classification-string): Moved to contrib/swank-util.lisp.
* swank-c-p-c.lisp (longest-compound-prefix): Wrong arguments for longest-common-prefix. Reported by Peter Stirling.
* swank-c-p-c.lisp: s/delimeter/delimiter/, correct spelling.
* swank-c-p-c.lisp (untokenize-completion): Take an optional argument "delimiter". (longest-compound-prefix): Pass delimiter to untokenize-completion.
* swank-c-p-c.lisp (completion-set): Split into `symbol-completion-set', and `package-completion-set'. (completions): Updated accordingly. Also: complete packages "hyphenated" by dots. (find-matching-packages): Heed readtable-case. (make-compound-prefix-matcher): Make it possible to pass list of delimeters. (compound-prefix-match): Deleted. * swank-arglists.lisp (completions-for-keyword): Adapted so it does not use `compound-prefix-match'. * slime-c-p-c.el (complete-symbol* [test]): New test case.
* swank-c-p-c.lisp (parse-completion-arguments): Change the package identifier from the string "KEYWORD" to the form (symbol-name :keyword) for ACL's "modern" mode.
* swank-c-p-c.el: This file incorrectly provided the module `:swank-compound-prefix'; changed that to `:swank-c-p-c'. This gets rid off the nasty redefinition warnings that were previously signalled when loading SWANK with SBCL. * swank-arglist.lisp (arglist-for-echo-area): Locally declare `*arglist-pprint-bindings*' to be special, as the variable is defined later in the file. (Gets rid of warnings during loading.)
Move compound prefix completion and autodoc to contrib. * swank.lisp (simple-completions): Rewritten for simplicity. (operator-arglist): Rewritten for simplicity. * slime.el (slime-complete-symbol-function): Make simple completion the default. (slime-echo-arglist-function, slime-echo-arglist): New hook.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|