Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-component-output-files): Use the correct variable in typecase. Patch by Max Mikhanosha.
* swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-determine-system): Return the name of a system. Reported by Tamas Papp.
* swank-asdf.lisp: Better upcoming ASDF3 support.
* swank-asdf.lisp: Better compatibility with newer ASDF. Patch by Francois-Rene Rideau and Stelian Ionescu. Remove auto-upgrading. Rename *asdf-directory* to *asdf-path*, to be a full path to asdf.lisp. Remove #+gcl and #+genera.
* swank-asdf.lisp: Better support for different versions of ASDF.
* swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-system-directory): Return a namestring, not a namestring.
* swank-asdf.lisp: Better ASDF support. * swank.lisp (*compile-file-for-emacs-hook*): A hook for compile-file-for-emacs, so that ASDF can hook its compilation functions.
* swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-system-directory): preserve pathname-device and use NAMESTRING for final conversion, so both device and directory are passed to SLIME. It is required e.g. on MS Windows with implementations using PATHNAME-DEVICE for drive letters (SBCL); intended to be portable and useful on every platform where DEVICE is important.
* swank-asdf.lisp (xref-doit): Guard against using on things other than symbols and strings. slime-edit-uses may call it on (setf function), and it'll pop into the debugger. Report by Bart Botta.
* swank-asdf.lisp (asdf:operation-done-p): Fix reloading on ASDF2. ASDF2 no longer has `asdf:around' method combination.
* swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-central-registry): Use an exported interface for ASDF2.
* swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-central-registry): ASDF2 compatibility. Patch by Leo Liu.
contrib/swank-asdf.lisp: Doing list-all-systems-in-central-registry might be quite slow since it accesses a file-system, so run it once at the background to initialize fs caches.
swank-asdf.lisp(asdf-system-loaded-p): Don't return a generalized boolean, because numbers may be too large for Emacs.
* contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (asdf:operation-done-p): ASDF included with some implementations doesn't have AROUND method combination, so guard against its usage. This will prevent swank:reload-system from working, but it will let load swank-asdf. Reported by Mark Evenson. * swank-backend.lisp (defpackage): export with-symbol and replace its fully qualified usage everywhere.
Add 'M-x slime-query-replace-system-and-dependencies' which is like `slime-query-replace-system' but also runs query-replace on all files of systems _depending on_ the user-queried system. * slime-asdf.el (slime-read-query-replace-args): Factored out from `slime-query-replace-system'. (slime-query-replace-system): Use it. (slime-query-replace-system-and-dependencies): Add. * swank-asdf.lisp (who-depends-on): `asdf:system-definition-pathname' may return NIL, guard against that.
* slime.el (slime-edit-uses-xrefs): New variable. For contribs to extend. (slime-edit-uses): Use it. * swank.lisp (xref-doit): Now a generic functions. For contribs to extend. * swank-asdf.lisp (who-depends-on): Make defslimefun. (xref-doit [:depends-on]): New method to make :depends-on valid xref request. * slime-asdf.el (slime-who-depends-on-rpc): New. (slime-who-depends-on): New interactive function. (slime-asdf-init): Make `slime-edit-uses' perform a :depends-on request, and bind `C-c C-w d' to `slime-who-depends-on'.
* swank-asdf.lisp (who-depends-on): Add.
* swank-asdf.lisp (map-defined-systems): Factored out. (list-all-systems-known-to-asdf): Use it. (asdf-determine-system): Use it, too. (reload-system): Reuse `operate-on-system-for-emacs'.
* contrib/slime-asdf.el (slime-reload-system): New command for reloading a system without recompiling recursively its dependencies. REPL shortcut for it is `reload-system'. * contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (reload-system): New function.
* contrib/slime-asdf.el (slime-delete-system-fasls): New command with a shortcut `delete-system-fasls'. * contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (delete-system-fasls): New function. (asdf-module-output-files): New function for finding fasls. * doc/slime.texi (ASDF): Document new commands.
* contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (find-operation): New function for finding asdf operations independent of readtable case sensitivity (read Allegro Modern Mode). (operate-on-system): Accept symbols instead of strings for operation-name, and use the above function. * contrib/slime-asdf.el: Replace strings with operation names for `slime-oos' with symbols.
contrib/swan-asdf.lisp: (asdf-system-files): Include the .asd file too. (asdf-module-files): Include non-cl files too.
* contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-system-files): Include the .asd file too.
* swank-asdf.lisp (operate-on-system-for-emacs), (operate-on-system): Muffle ASDF:COMPILE-ERROR because we reuse Slime's compilation error reportery anyway, and sldb popping up is just annoying.
* swank-asdf.lisp (system-contains-file-p): Previous definition didn't properly propagate positive return value of recursive call. Fix that.
* swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-determine-system): Also try to determine the current system by looking at the buffer-package. * slime-asdf (slime-read-system-name): Adapted accordingly.
* contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-determine-system): Rewritten to be much faster and to cons less (and look ugly).
* swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-determine-system): New function for determining to what system a file belongs. * slime-asdf.el (slime-rgrep-system): New function.
* contrib/slime-asdf.el (slime-open-system): Open files in another window. * contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-system-files): Put file with the same name as a system at the first place.
* contrib/slime-asdf.el (slime-browse-system): New command for browsing files in asdf using Dired. * contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-system-loaded-p): New function.
* contrib/slime-asdf.el (slime-open-system): New command for opening all files in a system. * contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-system-files): New function for listing all files in a system.
* swank-asdf.lisp (operate-on-system-for-emacs): Always T to collect-notes. Reported by Mark Evenson.
Some cleanups for compilation commands. * slime.el ([defstruct] slime-compilation-result): Rename result slot as successp. (slime-make-compilation-finished-continuation): Deleted. slime-eval-async preserves the current buffer and preserving the window-configuration was always a questionable feature. (slime-compilation-finished): Simplified. (slime-show-note-counts): Also show the success/failure flag. (slime-recompile-locations): Take a continuation as argument rather than messing around with compilation-finished-hooks. (slime-aggregate-compilation-results): New function. (slime-xref-recompilation-cont): Renamed from slime-make-xref-recompilation-cont. (slime-compiler-results): Deleted. (slime-goto-first-note-after-compilation): Replaced with hook function slime-goto-first-note. (slime-compilation-just-finished): Deleted. (slime-to-lisp-filename-function): Use convert-standard-filename. * swank.lisp ([defstruct] compilation-result): Renamed from swank-compilation-result. (measure-time-interval): Return seconds as float. (collect-notes): Renamed from swank-compiler. Return a single compilation-result. (compile-multiple-strings-for-emacs): Return a list of compilation-results instead of a single result with merged notes. * swank-backend.lisp (filename-to-pathname): Renamed from parse-emacs-filename. Updated callers. (pathname-to-filename): New function. Use it where appropriate. * swank-scl.lisp (pathname-to-filename): Implement it in the backend to get rid of the #+scl in swank.lisp. * swank-cmucl.lisp (swank-compile-file, swank-compile-string): Return t on success.
* swank-asdf.lisp (operate-on-system-for-emacs): Adapted to recent changes wrt. swank-compilation-unit.
* swank-asdf.lisp (operate-on-system-for-emacs): Wrapped in WITH-SWANK-COMPILATION-UNIT.
* swank-sbcl.lisp: Don't require asdf. (swank-compile-string): Add reader-conditionals for sb-ext::restrict-compiler-policy.
Load asdf when loading swank asdf
Move asdf support to contrib. * swank-backend.lisp (operate-on-system): Moved to swank-asdf.lisp. It wasn't specialized in any backend. * swank.lisp (operate-on-system-for-emacs) (list-all-systems-known-to-asdf, list-asdf-systems): Moved to swank-asdf.lisp. * slime.el: Move asdf commands to contrib slime-adsf.el. * swank-loader.lisp: Load swank-asdf if ASDF is in *FEATURES*. Also add the contrib source directory to swank::*load-path*.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|