Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
Call provide at the end of the file. * slime-asdf.el slime-banner.el slime-clipboard.el slime-compiler-notes-tree.el slime-enclosing-context.el slime-highlight-edits.el slime-hyperdoc.el slime-indentation.el slime-mdot-fu.el slime-motd.el slime-mrepl.el slime-presentation-streams.el slime-sbcl-exts.el slime-snapshot.el slime-sprof.el slime-tramp.el slime-typeout-frame.el slime-xref-browser.el:
* slime.el (define-slime-contrib): New macro. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-compiler-notes-tree.el, slime-enclosing-context.el, slime-fancy.el, slime-fuzzy.el, slime-hyperdoc.el, slime-mdot-fu.el, slime-mrepl.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-repl.el, slime-snapshot.el, slime-tramp.el, slime-xref-browser.el: Use newly added `define-slime-contrib' macro to specify slime and swank dependencies, and to specify what should happen on contrib load/unload.
* Make buffer names more consistent. Patch by Leo Liu.
* slime-typeout-frame.el (slime-typeout-message): Don't call slime-autodoc-stop-timer which no longer exists since 2009-01-01. (slime-typeout-frame-init): Don't create a frame in a tty-only session. (slime-typeout-tty-only-p): New predicate.
Prevent typeout messages to be scribbled into random buffers. Patch from Michael Weber. * slime-typeout-frame.el (slime-typeout-message-aux): prevent typeout messages from scribbling into any buffer which happens to be in the typeout window (slime-typeout-buffer): new function; changed buffer name to "*SLIME Typeout*" (slime-make-typeout-frame): use it (slime-ensure-typeout-frame): ensure typeout buffer is visible
Make autodoc use the correct width of the typeout-window. * slime-autodoc.el (slime-autodoc-dimensions-function): New variable. (slime-autodoc-message-dimensions): Use it. * slime-typeout-frame.el (slime-typeout-autodoc-dimensions): New function. (slime-typeout-frame-init): Use it.
* slime-typeout-frame.el: Messages in the typeout frame were too easily overwritten by `slime-autodoc'. Fix that. Reported by Geoff Wozniak. (slime-typeout-message-aux): Split out from `slime-typeout-message'. (slime-typeout-message): Wrapper around it. Additionally disable the autodoc timer temporarily.
* slime-typeout-frame.el (slime-typeout-frame-init): Fix quoted FUNCTION forms in literal.
Separate loading from initialization for many contribs.
(slime-typeout-autodoc-message): Fix for messages that contain "%". Reported by Martin Simmons.
Move typeout frame to contrib. * slime.el (slime-message-function, slime-background-message-function) (slime-autodoc-message-function): New variables. (slime-message, slime-background-message) (slime-autodoc-message): Call the function in the respective variable, so that the typeout window can be plugged in.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|