Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
Smarten up the label-value-line macros. - support a :label emacs font property - added key args: padding-length, display-nil-value, hide-when-nil, splice-as-ispec, value-text - label-value-line* will evaluate and splice the result of the form after a @ character
* slime-presentations.el (slime-copy-presentation-to-repl): Limit looking-back to one character before point. Solves long freeze on a large buffer.
Call provide at the end of the file. * slime-c-p-c.el slime-fancy-inspector.el slime-fancy.el slime-fontifying-fu.el slime-fuzzy.el slime-package-fu.el slime-parse.el slime-presentations.el slime-references.el slime-repl.el slime-scratch.el:
* slime.el (define-slime-contrib): New macro. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-compiler-notes-tree.el, slime-enclosing-context.el, slime-fancy.el, slime-fuzzy.el, slime-hyperdoc.el, slime-mdot-fu.el, slime-mrepl.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-repl.el, slime-snapshot.el, slime-tramp.el, slime-xref-browser.el: Use newly added `define-slime-contrib' macro to specify slime and swank dependencies, and to specify what should happen on contrib load/unload.
* slime-presentations.el (slime-presentation-write-result): Do slime-repl-show-maximum-output at the end. This really solves jumping.
* slime-presentations.el (slime-presentation-write): Reuse functions from slime-repl. This fixes spurious point jumps. * slime-repl.el (slime-repl-show-maximum-output): Don't search for a window of the buffer if the current window already displays it. (slime-with-output-end-mark): Removed, unused.
* Make buffer names more consistent. Patch by Leo Liu.
* slime-presentations.el (slime-repl-grab-old-output,slime-copy-or-inspect-presentation-at-mouse): If the presentation at point is no longer available, remove presentation properties from the object. * swank-presentations.lisp (lookup-presented-object): defun->defslimefun.
* slime-c-p-c.el, slime-fuzzy.el: Don't define keys on slime-repl-mode-map if slime-repl isn't loaded. * slime-presentations.el: Refuse to load if slime-repl isn't loaded. Reported by Robert Goldman.
* swank-presentations.lisp (inspect-presentation): Throw an error when trying to access unrecorded object. (lookup-presented-object-or-lose): Rename from `get-repl-result'.
* slime.el (slime-load-contribs): Do not call SWANK-REQUIRE asynchronously, if host Lisp uses :SPAWN that may result in the attempt to load in code concurrently -- the host Lisp may not support that. * slime-asdf.el, slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-clipboard.el, slime-fancy-inspector.el, slime-fuzzy,el, slime-indentation.el, slime-motd.el, slime-presentation-streams.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-sbcl-exts, slime-snapshot.el, slime-sprof.el: Make sure that contrib code does not try to load in swank code asynchronously but use `slime-require' instead; also make sure to move the `slime-require' into the contribs' init function.
(slime-reify-old-output): Revert change of 2009-12-11, which introduced spurious quotes in non-evaluated contexts like here: '(1 2 #<STANDARD-CLASS STANDARD-OBJECT> 3 4) Presentations do not change standard quoting rules; users just need to remember this.
contrib/slime-presentations.el(slime-reify-old-output): Quote the CL expession behind presentations, so _(1 2 3)_ (representing a presentation) is not tried to be evaluated. (slime-copy-presentation-to-repl): Use `looking-back' for looking back. Apply De Morgan's law to conditions. Patch by Tobias C. Rittweiler.
* slime-presentations.el (slime-presentation-init-keymaps): Use slime-init-keymap.
* slime-presentations.el (slime-presentation-init-keymaps): Replace slime-define-both-key-bindings with slime-bind-keys.
* bridge.el: Replace old-style backquoting. * slime-presentations.el (slime-presentation-sldb-insert-frame-variable-value): Fix typo. Patch by Stelian Ionescu.
* slime.el: Rename `slime-symbol-name-at-point' to `slime-symbol-at-point'. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-enclosing-context.el * slime-package-fu.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el * slime-xref-browser: Rename `slime-symbol-name-at-point' to `slime-symbol-at-point'
Use keymap inheritance to share bindings in various modes. * slime.el (slime-parent-map): New keymap. (slime-mode-map, slime-popup-buffer-mode-map, sldb-mode-map) (slime-inspector-mode-map): Use it. (slime-parent-bindings, slime-prefix-bindings): New variables. (slime-prefix-key, slime-define-key): Deleted. Update contribs accordinly.
* slime.el (slime-define-both-key-bindings): New function. Factor of slime-init-keymaps. (slime-init-keymaps): Use it. (slime-control-modified-char): Deleted.
* slime.el (slime-prefix-map): New keymap. (slime-define-key): Use it. Also drop unused :inferior arg. (slime-inspector-mode-map): Bind C-c to slime-prefix-map.
* slime.el (slime-repl-input-end-mark): Deleted. It was always at the end of buffer. Use point-max instead. (slime-repl-eol): Removed. The usual end-of-line does the same.
* slime-fuzzy.el: Rename `add-local-hook' to `slime-add-local-hook'. * slime-presentations.el: Ditto.
* slime-presentations.el (slime-presentation-around-or-before-point): Guard against the case being used at the start of a buffer.
* slime-presentations.lisp: (slime-maybe-M-.-presentation-at-point): Renamed to `slime-edit-presentation'. Now makes sure to decline if user gave a name explicitly.
M-. now works on presentations. Additionally, a Find Definition entry is presented in the menu appearing on right clicking on a presentation. * slime-presentations.lisp (slime-M-.-presentation): New function. (slime-M-.-presentation-at-mouse): New function. (slime-M-.-presentation-at-point): New function. (slime-maybe-M-.-presentation-at-point): New function. (slime-menu-choices-for-presentation): New entry "Find Definition". (slime-presentation-easy-menu): New entry "Find Definition". (slime-presentations-init): Hook into `slime-edit-definition-hooks'.
(slime-previous-presentation) (slime-next-presentation): Accept a standard prefix argument.
(slime-presentation-add-easy-menu): Install presentation menu also in the debugger and inspector. (slime-presentation-inspector-insert-ispec): New. (slime-presentation-sldb-insert-frame-variable-value): New. (slime-presentations-init): Install these functions as slime-inspector-insert-ispec-function and sldb-insert-frame-variable-value-function.
(slime-copy-or-inspect-presentation-at-mouse): Call slime-copy-presentation-at-mouse-to-repl rather than slime-copy-presentation-at-mouse.
(slime-presentation-bindings, slime-presentation-init-keymaps): Don't try to bind the control-key version of C-c C-v M-o.
(slime-presentation-around-or-before-point-or-error): New function. (slime-inspect-presentation): New function, factored out from slime-inspect-presentation-at-mouse. (slime-inspect-presentation-at-mouse): Use it here. (slime-inspect-presentation-at-point): New command. (slime-copy-presentation-to-repl): New function, factored out from slime-copy-presentation-at-mouse. (slime-copy-presentation-at-mouse-to-repl): Renamed from slime-copy-presentation-at-mouse; use the new function slime-copy-presentation-to-repl. (slime-copy-presentation-at-point-to-repl): New command. (slime-copy-presentation-to-kill-ring): New function, factored out from slime-copy-presentation-at-mouse-to-kill-ring. (slime-copy-presentation-at-point-to-kill-ring): New command. (slime-describe-presentation): New function, factored out from slime-describe-presentation-at-mouse. (slime-describe-presentation-at-mouse): Use it here. (slime-describe-presentation-at-point): New command. (slime-pretty-print-presentation): New function, factored out from slime-pretty-print-presentation-at-mouse. (slime-pretty-print-presentation-at-mouse): Use it here. (slime-pretty-print-presentation-at-point): New command. (slime-mark-presentation): New command. (slime-previous-presentation, slime-next-presentation): New commands. (slime-presentation-command-map, slime-presentation-bindings): New variables. (slime-presentation-init-keymaps): New function. (slime-presentation-around-or-before-point-p): New function. (slime-presentation-easy-menu): New variable. (slime-presentation-add-easy-menu): New function. (slime-clear-presentations): Make interactive, remove presentation markup from all presentations in the REPL buffer. (slime-presentations-init): Call slime-presentation-init-keymaps and slime-presentation-add-easy-menu.
Separate loading from initialization for many contribs.
(slime-repl-write-string): Use case, not ecase, for dispatching targets.Should fix XEmacs compatibility. Reported by Steven E. Harris.
Rename slime-insert-possibly-as-rectangle to slime-insert-indented. * slime.el (slime-insert-indented): Renamed. Update callers.
(slime-dispatch-presentation-event): Explicitly return t to indicate the events have been handled, rather than relying on the return values of the called functions.
(slime-last-output-target-id) (slime-output-target-to-marker, slime-output-target-marker) (slime-redirect-trace-output): Moved back into SLIME core.
* swank.lisp (slime-repl-clear-buffer-hook): New hook. (slime-repl-clear-buffer): Use it. * slime-presentations.el (slime-clear-presentations): New function. Add it to slime-repl-clear-buffer-hook.
* swank-presentations.lisp: New file. * slime-presentations.el: Load it. * slime-presentations.el (slime-presentation-write): Remove id argument.
Move presentations to contrib. Part I. * slime.el (slime-event-hooks, slime-dispatch-event): New hook. (slime-write-string-function, slime-write-string): New hook. (slime-repl-return-hooks, slime-repl-return): New hook. (slime-repl-current-input-hooks, slime-repl-current-input): New hook. (slime-open-stream-hooks, slime-open-stream-to-lisp): New hook. (sldb-insert-locals, slime-inspector-insert-ispec): Don't use presentations. * contrib/slime-presentations.el: New file
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|