Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* contrib/slime-package-fu.el (slime-determine-symbol-style): Fix the default case when no :export symbols are present. Because of (every anything nil) => T.
* contrib/slime-package-fu.el (slime-export-save-file): New variable, when set to T saves package.lisp after each modification. Defaults to NIL.
Change default value of slime-export-symbol-representation-auto to t.
* slime-package-fu.el (slime-export-symbol-representation-auto): New variable. Default value is NIL. Determine automatically which style is used for symbols, #: or : If it's mixed or no symbols are exported so far, use `slime-export-symbol-representation-function'.
* slime-package-fu.el (slime-add-export): Add :export to the end of a defpackage form when there's no :export present.
* slime-package-fu.el (slime-frob-defpackage-form): Accept a symbol or a list of symbols. Optimize inserting several symbols at a time. (slime-search-exports-in-defpackage): Search forward until nothing is found, otherwise it searching for FOO will stop after encountering FOO-B. (slime-export-class): Rename from slime-export-structure. * swank-package-fu.lisp (export-symbol-for-emacs): Fix typo. (export-structure): Add support for CCL and for exporting standard-class accessors using MOP.
* slime-package-fu.el (slime-export-structure): New function, export all constructors, accessors, etc. * swank-package-fu.lisp (export-structure): Lisp side of the above function, works only on SBCL for now.
Call provide at the end of the file. * slime-c-p-c.el slime-fancy-inspector.el slime-fancy.el slime-fontifying-fu.el slime-fuzzy.el slime-package-fu.el slime-parse.el slime-presentations.el slime-references.el slime-repl.el slime-scratch.el:
* slime.el (define-slime-contrib): New macro. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-compiler-notes-tree.el, slime-enclosing-context.el, slime-fancy.el, slime-fuzzy.el, slime-hyperdoc.el, slime-mdot-fu.el, slime-mrepl.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-repl.el, slime-snapshot.el, slime-tramp.el, slime-xref-browser.el: Use newly added `define-slime-contrib' macro to specify slime and swank dependencies, and to specify what should happen on contrib load/unload.
* contrib/slime-package-fu.el (slime-goto-next-export-clause): Use " \n\t" for `skip-chars-forward' instead of [:alpha:], because it doesn't work for some reason. (slime-search-exports-in-defpackage): take #:symbol and :symbol into account too.
* slime.el (slime-at-list-p): Deleted. (slime-at-expression-p): Moved to slime-package-fu. (slime-forward-blanks): Deleted. Use `(skip-chars-forward "[:space:]")' instead. (slime-forward-any-comment): Deleted. (slime-reader-conditionals-regexp): Make a constant so it's inlined. (slime-unknown-feature-expression): Make it an error. * slime-package-fu.el (slime-at-expression-p): Moved from slime.el. (slime-goto-next-export-clause): Replace `slime-forward-blanks'. * slime-parse.el (slime-parse-sexp-at-point) (slime-parse-extended-operator-name): Replace `slime-forward-blanks'.
* contrib/slime-package-fu.el (slime-find-package-definition-regexp): Go one sexp backward to the defpackage beginning.
* slime.el: Rename `slime-symbol-name-at-point' to `slime-symbol-at-point'. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-enclosing-context.el * slime-package-fu.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el * slime-xref-browser: Rename `slime-symbol-name-at-point' to `slime-symbol-at-point'
* slime-package-fu.el: Removed misplaced comma, deleted some end-of-line whitespace, added newline to the end of the file. Patch by Robert Brown.
* slime-package-fu.el (slime-goto-package-source-definition): `(slime-pop-to-location loc 'excursion)' no longer exists; use `(slime-goto-source-location loc)' instead.
* slime-package-fu.el (slime-find-package-definition-regexp): Use new constructor `make-slime-file-location'. (slime-frob-defpackage-form, slime-export-symbol-at-point): Now always display a message regarding success of the operation. (slime-package-fu-init-undo-stack, slime-package-fu-unload): New.
* slime-package-fu.el, swank-package-fu.lisp: New contrib to aumatically add symbols to the relevant DEFPACKAGE forms. You can use `C-c x' to export the symbol at point, and `C-u C-c x' to unexport it.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|