Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* contrib/slime-fuzzy.el (slime-fuzzy-choices-buffer): Don't move position in the current buffer, call (slime-fuzzy-next) after switching to the completion buffer.
* slime-fuzzy.el (slime-fuzzy-done): Fix completion in the minibuffer.
Clean up fuzzy.el's keymap code, drop mimic-key-bindings
* slime-fuzzy.el (slime-fuzzy-choices-buffer): XEmacs compatibility.
Call provide at the end of the file. * slime-c-p-c.el slime-fancy-inspector.el slime-fancy.el slime-fontifying-fu.el slime-fuzzy.el slime-package-fu.el slime-parse.el slime-presentations.el slime-references.el slime-repl.el slime-scratch.el:
* slime.el (define-slime-contrib): New macro. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-compiler-notes-tree.el, slime-enclosing-context.el, slime-fancy.el, slime-fuzzy.el, slime-hyperdoc.el, slime-mdot-fu.el, slime-mrepl.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-repl.el, slime-snapshot.el, slime-tramp.el, slime-xref-browser.el: Use newly added `define-slime-contrib' macro to specify slime and swank dependencies, and to specify what should happen on contrib load/unload.
* slime-fuzzy.el(slime-fuzzy-dehighlight-current-completion): instead of creating new overlays, move one overlay around. (slime-mimic-key-bindings): Renamed from mimic-key-bindings. Patch by Leo Liu.
* slime-c-p-c.el, slime-fuzzy.el: Don't define keys on slime-repl-mode-map if slime-repl isn't loaded. * slime-presentations.el: Refuse to load if slime-repl isn't loaded. Reported by Robert Goldman.
* contrib/slime-fuzzy.el (slime-fuzzy-choices-buffer): Make connection buffer-local, otherwise `swank:fuzzy-completion-selected' will be sent to the default connection.
* slime.el (slime-load-contribs): Do not call SWANK-REQUIRE asynchronously, if host Lisp uses :SPAWN that may result in the attempt to load in code concurrently -- the host Lisp may not support that. * slime-asdf.el, slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-clipboard.el, slime-fancy-inspector.el, slime-fuzzy,el, slime-indentation.el, slime-motd.el, slime-presentation-streams.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-sbcl-exts, slime-snapshot.el, slime-sprof.el: Make sure that contrib code does not try to load in swank code asynchronously but use `slime-require' instead; also make sure to move the `slime-require' into the contribs' init function.
contrib/slime-fuzzy.el(slime-fuzzy-choices-buffer): Don't show cursor in *Fuzzy Completions*. Patch by Tobias C. Rittweiler.
* slime.el (slime-minibuffer-map): Nee `slime-read-expression-map' (slime-minibuffer-history): Nee `slime-read-expression-history' (slime-minibuffer-setup-hook): Extracted. (slime-read-from-minibuffer): Adapted accordingly. * slime-asdf.el (slime-query-replace-system): Enable TAB completion of symbol names. * slime-fuzzy.el (slime-fuzzy-completions): Do not use `slime-find-buffer-package' it's an internal operation of `slime-current-buffer'.
* slime.el (slime-profile-by-substring): new function for profiling functions by matching a substring. * swank.lisp (profile-by-substring): ditto. * contrib/slime-fuzzy.el (slime-fuzzy-complete-symbol): change `comint-completion-addsuffix' to not add space after completing a filename.
* swank-fuzzy.lisp (fuzzy-convert-matching-for-emacs): format floats on the lisp side, because Emacs doesn't accept d0 or s0, which could get there as a result of *read-default-float-format* modification.
(slime-fuzzy-complete-symbol): show message in the minibuffer after showing completion list, because completion itself can take place in the minibuffer. (slime-fuzzy-choices-buffer): if completion was started in the minibuffer, don't switch to minibuffer in the other window, but select minibuffer window instead.
Remove some customization variables of questionale use. * slime.el (slime-when-complete-filename-expand) (slime-space-information-p, slime-display-compilation-output) (sldb-show-location-recenter-arg, slime-recenter-window) (slime-display-buffer-region): Deleted.
* slime-fuzzy.el: Rename `add-local-hook' to `slime-add-local-hook'. * slime-presentations.el: Ditto.
* swank-fuzzy.lisp (fuzzy-convert-matching-for-emacs): Return a string representation of the classifications rather than the classifications themselves. (Notice this propagates up to (and consequently changes the return value of) the RPC function FUZZY-COMPLETIONS. (incompatible api change.) Rationale: The number of supported classification can be changed without having to adapt its display at the client. * slime-fuzzy.lisp (slime-fuzzy-insert-completion-choice): (slime-fuzzy-fill-completions-buffer): Adapted to API change.
* slime-fuzzy.el (slime-fuzzy-completion-time-limit-in-msec): Update docstring: Its value isn't rounded to nearest second, but is really interpreted as msecs. * swank-fuzzy.el: Updated some comments. (fuzzy-generate-matchings): Sort package matchings before traversal, such that they're traversed in the order of their score. (Important with time limit exhausts during traversal.)
* slime-fuzzy.el: Use slime-require instead of a connected-hook.
Separate loading from initialization for many contribs.
* slime-fuzzy.el: Fixed some race condition that prevented a proper closing of the *Fuzzy Completions* buffer in some circumstances. (slime-fuzzy-save-window-configuration): Removed. Hooking up `window-configuration-change-hook' via `run-with-timer' was racy and lead to this bug; we now set the hook explicitely at the necessary place instead. (slime-fuzzy-window-configuration-change-add-hook): Removed. (slime-fuzzy-choices-buffer): Explicitly save the window-configuration, and explicitly set the hook. (slime-fuzzy-done): Explicitely remove the hook.
Merge contrib branch.
Add a contrib directory and move fuzzy completion code to that directory. * contrib: New directory. * swank.lisp (swank-require): New function to load contrib code. (*find-module*, module-filename, *load-path*, merged-directory) (find-module, module-canditates): New. Pathname acrobatics for swank-require. * swank-loader.lisp: Compile (but don't load) contribs. (*contribs*, contrib-source-files): New. * contrib/slime-fuzzy.el: New file. (slime-fuzzy-init): New function. Load CL code on startup. * contrib/swank-fuzzy.lisp: New file. Common Lisp code for fuzzy completion.
file slime-fuzzy.el was initially added on branch contrib.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|