Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
Call provide at the end of the file. * slime-c-p-c.el slime-fancy-inspector.el slime-fancy.el slime-fontifying-fu.el slime-fuzzy.el slime-package-fu.el slime-parse.el slime-presentations.el slime-references.el slime-repl.el slime-scratch.el:
* slime.el (define-slime-contrib): New macro. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-compiler-notes-tree.el, slime-enclosing-context.el, slime-fancy.el, slime-fuzzy.el, slime-hyperdoc.el, slime-mdot-fu.el, slime-mrepl.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-repl.el, slime-snapshot.el, slime-tramp.el, slime-xref-browser.el: Use newly added `define-slime-contrib' macro to specify slime and swank dependencies, and to specify what should happen on contrib load/unload.
* slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-compute-region-for-font-lock): Set an upper limit for the starting point of searching for suppressed forms. * slime-parse.el (slime-make-form-spec-from-string): Minor optimizations. (slime-parse-form-upto-point): Refactored to not use `reduce' but bultins. (slime-make-form-spec-from-string, slime-parse-form-upto-point) (slime-compare-char-syntax): Byte-compile.
* slime.el (slime-bug): Deleted. * slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-search-suppressed-forms-internal): Wrap form in `ignore-errors' again. People have been guinea pigs long enough. Suppression of reader-conditionalized forms seems to work pretty reliably now.
* slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-search-suppressed-forms): Add clause for new condition `slime-incorrect-feature-expression'. ([test] font-lock-magic): Add new test case.
Fix font-lock magic for s-code.lisp in the series package. * slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-beginning-of-tlf): Use `syntax-ppss-toplevel-pos' on GNU Emacs. Old definition is retained for systems where it's not available. Also wrap an `ignore-errors' around the call to `up-list' in the old definition to guard against unbalanced parentheses. Reported by Stelian Ionescu, Raymond Toy.
* slime.el (slime-initialize-lisp-buffer-for-test-suite): Moved to contrib/slime-fontifying-fu.el
* slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-search-suppressed-form): Additional exit constraint for the loop; make sure we'r still in the limit. (slime-compute-region-for-font-lock): Simplify.
* slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-search-suppressed-form): Retry the search differently; handlers are not active anymore inside a handler in `condition-case'.
* slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-compute-region-for-font-lock): Fix for `#+foo (... #+bar (... |) ...)'. ([test] font-lock-magic): Moved here.
forgot to delete debugging code
* slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-search-for-suppressed-forms): Retrieve match data early now that `slime-current-parser-state' does not save it anymore.
* slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-search-for-suppressed-forms): Shadow SBCL-specific #!+, #!- conditionals correctly. (slime-compute-region-for-font-lock): Fix small thinko.
* slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-beginning-of-tlf): Make sure to skip outside of comments and strings first.
Optimize font-lock-magic. * slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-search-suppressed-forms-match-data): New var, to inhibit consing. (slime-search-suppressed-forms-internal): Use it. (slime-extend-region-for-font-lock): Do not call `slime-connected-p', it's not needed in this place. (slime-search-directly-preceding-reader-conditional): Do not use `values', and `multiple-value-bind'. (slime-beginning-of-tlf): When we know the current paren depth, use it to jump directly over all parens rather than jumping to each open paren in turn. (slime-compute-region-for-font-lock): Use it.
* slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-search-suppressed-forms-internal): Use `slime-reader-conditionals-regexp'. (slime-search-directly-preceding-reader-conditional): Catch scan errors due to improper feature expressions.
Moved font-lock-magic from slime.el to slime-fontifying-fu.el. N.B. slime-fontifying-fu is automatically loaded by slime-fancy. I.e. if you use slime-fancy, font-lock-magic will be enabled for just like before. * slime-fontifying-fu.el (slime-highlight-suppressed-forms), (slime-reader-conditional-face), (slime-search-suppressed-forms-internal), (slime-search-suppressed-forms), (slime-search-directly-preceding-reader-conditional), (slime-extend-region-for-font-lock), (slime-compute-region-for-font-lock), (slime-activate-font-lock-magic): Moved here.
* slime-fontifying-fu.el: New contrib; fontify with-foo and do-foo like standard macros. * slime-fancy.el: Add slime-fontifying-fu.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|