Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
Call provide at the end of the file. * slime-asdf.el slime-banner.el slime-clipboard.el slime-compiler-notes-tree.el slime-enclosing-context.el slime-highlight-edits.el slime-hyperdoc.el slime-indentation.el slime-mdot-fu.el slime-motd.el slime-mrepl.el slime-presentation-streams.el slime-sbcl-exts.el slime-snapshot.el slime-sprof.el slime-tramp.el slime-typeout-frame.el slime-xref-browser.el:
* slime.el (define-slime-contrib): New macro. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-compiler-notes-tree.el, slime-enclosing-context.el, slime-fancy.el, slime-fuzzy.el, slime-hyperdoc.el, slime-mdot-fu.el, slime-mrepl.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-repl.el, slime-snapshot.el, slime-tramp.el, slime-xref-browser.el: Use newly added `define-slime-contrib' macro to specify slime and swank dependencies, and to specify what should happen on contrib load/unload.
* Make buffer names more consistent. Patch by Leo Liu.
* slime.el (slime-threads-update-interval): New customization variable, if set to a number the threads buffer will updated with this interval. (slime-with-popup-buffer): Rename modes option to mode, for a major mode. Enabling minor modes from within the body doesn't cause troubles. End that way it is compatible with XEmacs since it doesn't need to use minor-mode-list to distinguish between minor and major modes. * swank.lisp (list-threads): Delete the current thread from the listing.
* slime-sprof.el (slime-sprof-browser): Use slime-with-popup-buffer for buffer creation. * slime.el: Some further adaptations to the new slime-with-popup-buffer.
* contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree.el: Fix typo in the `provide' form.
Move the tree widget for compiler notes to contrib/.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|