Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
Call provide at the end of the file. * slime-asdf.el slime-banner.el slime-clipboard.el slime-compiler-notes-tree.el slime-enclosing-context.el slime-highlight-edits.el slime-hyperdoc.el slime-indentation.el slime-mdot-fu.el slime-motd.el slime-mrepl.el slime-presentation-streams.el slime-sbcl-exts.el slime-snapshot.el slime-sprof.el slime-tramp.el slime-typeout-frame.el slime-xref-browser.el:
* slime.el (define-slime-contrib): New macro. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-compiler-notes-tree.el, slime-enclosing-context.el, slime-fancy.el, slime-fuzzy.el, slime-hyperdoc.el, slime-mdot-fu.el, slime-mrepl.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-repl.el, slime-snapshot.el, slime-tramp.el, slime-xref-browser.el: Use newly added `define-slime-contrib' macro to specify slime and swank dependencies, and to specify what should happen on contrib load/unload.
* Make buffer names more consistent. Patch by Leo Liu.
* slime.el (slime-threads-update-interval): New customization variable, if set to a number the threads buffer will updated with this interval. (slime-with-popup-buffer): Rename modes option to mode, for a major mode. Enabling minor modes from within the body doesn't cause troubles. End that way it is compatible with XEmacs since it doesn't need to use minor-mode-list to distinguish between minor and major modes. * swank.lisp (list-threads): Delete the current thread from the listing.
* slime-sprof.el (slime-sprof-browser): Use slime-with-popup-buffer for buffer creation. * slime.el: Some further adaptations to the new slime-with-popup-buffer.
* slime.el (slime-load-contribs): Do not call SWANK-REQUIRE asynchronously, if host Lisp uses :SPAWN that may result in the attempt to load in code concurrently -- the host Lisp may not support that. * slime-asdf.el, slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-clipboard.el, slime-fancy-inspector.el, slime-fuzzy,el, slime-indentation.el, slime-motd.el, slime-presentation-streams.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-sbcl-exts, slime-snapshot.el, slime-sprof.el: Make sure that contrib code does not try to load in swank code asynchronously but use `slime-require' instead; also make sure to move the `slime-require' into the contribs' init function.
* slime-clipboard.el (slime-clipboard-insert-ref): Set read-nonsticky to t to work better with kill/yank.
Add a simple object clipboard. * swank-clipboard.lisp: New file. * slime-clipboard.el: New file.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|