Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* slime-c-p-c.el (slime-complete-symbol*-fancy-bit): "imitate" a close-paren, or a space, with exec-kbd-macro instead of inserting them. Makes slime-complete-symbol*-fancy compatible with paredit and probably other smart or "electric" stuff that could be bound to these keys.
* slime-c-p-c.el (slime-complete-form): Limit `looking-back' too.
Call provide at the end of the file. * slime-c-p-c.el slime-fancy-inspector.el slime-fancy.el slime-fontifying-fu.el slime-fuzzy.el slime-package-fu.el slime-parse.el slime-presentations.el slime-references.el slime-repl.el slime-scratch.el:
* slime.el (define-slime-contrib): New macro. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-compiler-notes-tree.el, slime-enclosing-context.el, slime-fancy.el, slime-fuzzy.el, slime-hyperdoc.el, slime-mdot-fu.el, slime-mrepl.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-repl.el, slime-snapshot.el, slime-tramp.el, slime-xref-browser.el: Use newly added `define-slime-contrib' macro to specify slime and swank dependencies, and to specify what should happen on contrib load/unload.
* slime-c-p-c.el (slime-complete-symbol*-fancy-bit): There is no slime-space-information-p variable anymore. Patch by Steven H. Margolis.
* slime-c-p-c.el, slime-fuzzy.el: Don't define keys on slime-repl-mode-map if slime-repl isn't loaded. * slime-presentations.el: Refuse to load if slime-repl isn't loaded. Reported by Robert Goldman.
* slime.el (slime-load-contribs): Do not call SWANK-REQUIRE asynchronously, if host Lisp uses :SPAWN that may result in the attempt to load in code concurrently -- the host Lisp may not support that. * slime-asdf.el, slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-clipboard.el, slime-fancy-inspector.el, slime-fuzzy,el, slime-indentation.el, slime-motd.el, slime-presentation-streams.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-sbcl-exts, slime-snapshot.el, slime-sprof.el: Make sure that contrib code does not try to load in swank code asynchronously but use `slime-require' instead; also make sure to move the `slime-require' into the contribs' init function.
* slime-c-p-c.el (complete-form [test]): Set `slime-buffer-package' after changing to lisp-mode because changing major-mode kills buffer-local variables.
* swank-arglists.lisp (delete-given-args): Make sure to properly delete provided-args. * slime-c-p-c.el (complete-form [test]): Extend. Succeeds now.
* slime.el (complete-symbol [test]): Fix test case. * slime-c-p-c.el (complete-symbol* [test]): Fix test case.
* slime-autodoc.el (autodoc.1 [test]): Add a test case involving DEFMETHOD. * slime-c-p-c.el (complete-form [test]): New test. Fails for the moment. Reported by Matthias Koeppe.
Today's cleanup day. * slime-parse.el (slime-incomplete-form-at-point) (slime-parse-sexp-at-point) (slime-has-symbol-syntax-p) (slime-incomplete-sexp-at-point) (slime-parse-extended-operator-name) (slime-extended-operator-name-parser-alist) (slime-make-extended-operator-parser/look-ahead) (slime-parse-extended-operator/proclaim) (slime-parse-extended-operator/declare) (slime-parse-extended-operator/check-type) (slime-parse-extended-operator/the) (slime-nesting-until-point) (slime-make-form-spec-from-string) (slime-enclosing-form-specs) (slime-ensure-list) (slime-beginning-of-string) (slime-check-enclosing-form-specs) (enclosing-form-specs.1 [test]): Deleted. The new arglist code made all this superfluous. * slime-autodoc.el (slime-autodoc-accuracy-depth): New defcustom. (slime-retrieve-arglist): Return :not-available if appropriate. (slime-arglist): Use `slime-retrieve-arglist'. Delete reference to undefined variable. (slime-autodoc-thing-at-point): Deleted, not needed anymore. (slime-autodoc-hook): Deleted. (slime-autodoc-worthwhile-p): Deleted. (slime-make-autodoc-rpc-form): Simplified. (slime-compute-autodoc-internal): Merged with `slime-compute-autodoc'. (slime-compute-autodoc): Removed usage of old infrastructure. Simplified. * swank-arglists.lisp (print-decoded-arglist): Print ((:foo bar) quux) &key parameters correctly. (variable-desc-for-echo-area): Return :not-available, not nil. * slime-c-p-c.el (slime-complete-symbol*-fancy-bit): Adapted for new return value of `slime-retrieve-arglist'. * slime-fancy.el: Disable `slime-mdot-fu' contrib because that has to be adapted to new infrastructure. * slime-sbcl-exts.el (slime-enable-autodoc-for-sb-assem:inst): Deleted. Used old infrastructure.
* slime-autodoc.el (slime-arglist): Adapted to new code. (slime-retrieve-arglist): New. * slime-c-p-c.el (slime-get-arglist): Deleted. (slime-complete-symbol*-fancy-bit): Use `slime-retrieve-arglist'.
* slime.el (slime-inside-string-p, slime-inside-comment-p) (slime-inside-string-or-comment-p): New. * swank-match.lisp: New file. Contains very simple pattern matcher from the CMU AI archive. * swank-loader.lisp: Compile swank-match.lisp. * swank.lisp: Make SWANK package use new SWANK-MATCH package. * slime-autodoc.el, swank-arglists.lisp: Large parts were rewritten. Autodoc is now able to highlight &key parameters, and parameters in nested arglists. * slime-parse.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-highlighting-edits.el: Adapted to changes.
* swank-c-p-c.lisp (completion-set): Split into `symbol-completion-set', and `package-completion-set'. (completions): Updated accordingly. Also: complete packages "hyphenated" by dots. (find-matching-packages): Heed readtable-case. (make-compound-prefix-matcher): Make it possible to pass list of delimeters. (compound-prefix-match): Deleted. * swank-arglists.lisp (completions-for-keyword): Adapted so it does not use `compound-prefix-match'. * slime-c-p-c.el (complete-symbol* [test]): New test case.
* slime-c-p-c.el (slime-contextual-completions): Remove debugging code.
* slime-c-p-c.el (slime-contextual-completions): Detect characters properly. (slime-completions-for-character): Append #\ to the character names. This fixes character completion, reported by Nick Levine.
* slime.el: Rename `slime-symbol-name-at-point' to `slime-symbol-at-point'. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-enclosing-context.el * slime-package-fu.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el * slime-xref-browser: Rename `slime-symbol-name-at-point' to `slime-symbol-at-point'
* slime-c-p-c.el (slime-c-p-c-init): Use slime-require instead of a connected-hook.
Separate loading from initialization for many contribs.
* slime-c-p-c.el (slime-complete-symbol*-fancy): Move defcustom from slime.el to contrib/slime-c-p-c.el.
* slime-c-p-c.el (slime-c-p-c-init): Bind `slime-complete-form' to `C-c C-s' in `slime-repl-mode-map'.
Some bug fixes for slime-complete-symbol*. Patches by Mr. Madhu <firstname.lastname@example.org> * slime-c-p-c.el (slime-c-p-c-unambiguous-prefix-p): New variable. (slime-expand-abbreviations-and-complete): Use it. Also add a workaround for XEmacs issues.
Added extended arglist display for EVAL-WHEN, viz: (eval-when (:compile-toplevel :load-toplevel :execute) &body body) Notice that completion works as expected on these keywords. * swank-arglist (arglist-dispatch): New method for EVAL-WHEN. (print-arglist): Print keywords with PRIN1 rather than PRINC, to get a result as shown above for the EVAL-WHEN case. (completions-for-keyword): Add support for &ANY args.
* slime-autodoc.el: Add installation notes. * slime-editing-commands.el: Add installation notes. * slime-c-p-c.el (slime-c-p-c-init): Fix typos.
* slime-c-p-c.el (slime-c-p-c-init): Fix typos.
Move compound prefix completion and autodoc to contrib. * swank.lisp (simple-completions): Rewritten for simplicity. (operator-arglist): Rewritten for simplicity. * slime.el (slime-complete-symbol-function): Make simple completion the default. (slime-echo-arglist-function, slime-echo-arglist): New hook.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|