Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* slime-asdf.el (slime-determine-asdf-system): Don't call slime-to-lisp-filename on NIL. Reported by Tamas Papp.
* slime-asdf.el (slime-asdf): New custom group. * slime-asdf.el (slime-asdf-collect-notes): Put this variable in. Patch by Didier Verna.
Call provide at the end of the file. * slime-asdf.el slime-banner.el slime-clipboard.el slime-compiler-notes-tree.el slime-enclosing-context.el slime-highlight-edits.el slime-hyperdoc.el slime-indentation.el slime-mdot-fu.el slime-motd.el slime-mrepl.el slime-presentation-streams.el slime-sbcl-exts.el slime-snapshot.el slime-sprof.el slime-tramp.el slime-typeout-frame.el slime-xref-browser.el:
* slime.el (define-slime-contrib): New macro. * slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-compiler-notes-tree.el, slime-enclosing-context.el, slime-fancy.el, slime-fuzzy.el, slime-hyperdoc.el, slime-mdot-fu.el, slime-mrepl.el, slime-parse.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-repl.el, slime-snapshot.el, slime-tramp.el, slime-xref-browser.el: Use newly added `define-slime-contrib' macro to specify slime and swank dependencies, and to specify what should happen on contrib load/unload.
* slime-asdf.el (slime-asdf-collect-notes): New variable. Collect and display notes produced by the compiler. Defaulted to T.
* slime-asdf.el: use slime-from-lisp-filename so that slime-tramp can work. Reported by Peter Stirling.
* slime.el (slime-load-contribs): Do not call SWANK-REQUIRE asynchronously, if host Lisp uses :SPAWN that may result in the attempt to load in code concurrently -- the host Lisp may not support that. * slime-asdf.el, slime-autodoc.el, slime-c-p-c.el, slime-clipboard.el, slime-fancy-inspector.el, slime-fuzzy,el, slime-indentation.el, slime-motd.el, slime-presentation-streams.el, slime-presentations.el, slime-sbcl-exts, slime-snapshot.el, slime-sprof.el: Make sure that contrib code does not try to load in swank code asynchronously but use `slime-require' instead; also make sure to move the `slime-require' into the contribs' init function.
slime-asdf.el(slime-save-system): Use get-file-buffer.
contrib/slime-asdf.el(slime-save-system): New function for saving system's files.
* slime-asdf.el (slime-query-replace-system-and-dependents): Renamed from `slime-query-replace-system-and-dependencies' because that's what it actually does.
Add 'M-x slime-query-replace-system-and-dependencies' which is like `slime-query-replace-system' but also runs query-replace on all files of systems _depending on_ the user-queried system. * slime-asdf.el (slime-read-query-replace-args): Factored out from `slime-query-replace-system'. (slime-query-replace-system): Use it. (slime-query-replace-system-and-dependencies): Add. * swank-asdf.lisp (who-depends-on): `asdf:system-definition-pathname' may return NIL, guard against that.
* slime.el (slime-edit-uses-xrefs): New variable. For contribs to extend. (slime-edit-uses): Use it. * swank.lisp (xref-doit): Now a generic functions. For contribs to extend. * swank-asdf.lisp (who-depends-on): Make defslimefun. (xref-doit [:depends-on]): New method to make :depends-on valid xref request. * slime-asdf.el (slime-who-depends-on-rpc): New. (slime-who-depends-on): New interactive function. (slime-asdf-init): Make `slime-edit-uses' perform a :depends-on request, and bind `C-c C-w d' to `slime-who-depends-on'.
* contrib/slime-asdf.el (slime-reload-system): New command for reloading a system without recompiling recursively its dependencies. REPL shortcut for it is `reload-system'. * contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (reload-system): New function.
* contrib/slime-asdf.el (slime-delete-system-fasls): New command with a shortcut `delete-system-fasls'. * contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (delete-system-fasls): New function. (asdf-module-output-files): New function for finding fasls. * doc/slime.texi (ASDF): Document new commands.
* contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (find-operation): New function for finding asdf operations independent of readtable case sensitivity (read Allegro Modern Mode). (operate-on-system): Accept symbols instead of strings for operation-name, and use the above function. * contrib/slime-asdf.el: Replace strings with operation names for `slime-oos' with symbols.
* slime-asdf.el (slime-query-replace-regexp): Quote `from' argument because `tags-query-replace' actually uses `query-replace-regexp' internally. Reported by David O'Toole.
* slime-asdf.el (slime-rgrep-system): Conditionalize on whether `rgrep' is available (it isn't on Emacs 21.) Also make sure to call `grep-compute-defaults' before `grep-read-regexp' because the former does some necessary setup. (Seems to be of a problem on Emacs from CVS.)
* swank-asdf.lisp (operate-on-system-for-emacs), (operate-on-system): Muffle ASDF:COMPILE-ERROR because we reuse Slime's compilation error reportery anyway, and sldb popping up is just annoying.
* swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-determine-system): Also try to determine the current system by looking at the buffer-package. * slime-asdf (slime-read-system-name): Adapted accordingly.
* slime.el (slime-minibuffer-map): Nee `slime-read-expression-map' (slime-minibuffer-history): Nee `slime-read-expression-history' (slime-minibuffer-setup-hook): Extracted. (slime-read-from-minibuffer): Adapted accordingly. * slime-asdf.el (slime-query-replace-system): Enable TAB completion of symbol names. * slime-fuzzy.el (slime-fuzzy-completions): Do not use `slime-find-buffer-package' it's an internal operation of `slime-current-buffer'.
M-x slime-isearch-system will run `isearch-forward' on all files pertaining to an ASDF system. M-x slime-query-replace-system will run `query-replace' on all files pertaining to an ASDF system. * slime-asdf.el (slime-read-system-name): Refactored so callers have choice over how the default value is computed. (slime-find-asd-file): Renamed from `slime-find-asd'. (slime-determine-asdf-system): New helper. (slime-isearch-system): New function. Depends on functionality only available on GNU Emacs 23.1.x. (slime-query-replace-system): New function.
* swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-determine-system): New function for determining to what system a file belongs. * slime-asdf.el (slime-rgrep-system): New function.
* contrib/slime-asdf.el (slime-open-system): Open files in another window. * contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-system-files): Put file with the same name as a system at the first place.
* contrib/slime-asdf.el (slime-browse-system): Open the parent directory of an .asd file, not just files defined in it.
* contrib/slime-asdf.el (slime-browse-system): New command for browsing files in asdf using Dired. * contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-system-loaded-p): New function.
* contrib/slime-asdf.el (slime-open-system): New command for opening all files in a system. * contrib/swank-asdf.lisp (asdf-system-files): New function for listing all files in a system.
* slime-asdf.el: Really do the commit from entry 2009-02-28.
* slime-asdf.el: Require slime-repl.
Some cleanups for compilation commands. * slime.el ([defstruct] slime-compilation-result): Rename result slot as successp. (slime-make-compilation-finished-continuation): Deleted. slime-eval-async preserves the current buffer and preserving the window-configuration was always a questionable feature. (slime-compilation-finished): Simplified. (slime-show-note-counts): Also show the success/failure flag. (slime-recompile-locations): Take a continuation as argument rather than messing around with compilation-finished-hooks. (slime-aggregate-compilation-results): New function. (slime-xref-recompilation-cont): Renamed from slime-make-xref-recompilation-cont. (slime-compiler-results): Deleted. (slime-goto-first-note-after-compilation): Replaced with hook function slime-goto-first-note. (slime-compilation-just-finished): Deleted. (slime-to-lisp-filename-function): Use convert-standard-filename. * swank.lisp ([defstruct] compilation-result): Renamed from swank-compilation-result. (measure-time-interval): Return seconds as float. (collect-notes): Renamed from swank-compiler. Return a single compilation-result. (compile-multiple-strings-for-emacs): Return a list of compilation-results instead of a single result with merged notes. * swank-backend.lisp (filename-to-pathname): Renamed from parse-emacs-filename. Updated callers. (pathname-to-filename): New function. Use it where appropriate. * swank-scl.lisp (pathname-to-filename): Implement it in the backend to get rid of the #+scl in swank.lisp. * swank-cmucl.lisp (swank-compile-file, swank-compile-string): Return t on success.
* slime-asdf.el: Load swank-asdf. This should avoid the rude disconnect if asdf wasn't loaded.
* slime-asdf.el (slime-oos): Use `slime-repl-shortcut-async'.
Fix spelling of init/unload function names in slime-asdf. * slime-asdf.el (slime-asdf-init, slime-asdf-unload): Fix typos. Reported by Ariel Badichi.
Separate loading from initialization for many contribs.
Move asdf support to contrib. * swank-backend.lisp (operate-on-system): Moved to swank-asdf.lisp. It wasn't specialized in any backend. * swank.lisp (operate-on-system-for-emacs) (list-all-systems-known-to-asdf, list-asdf-systems): Moved to swank-asdf.lisp. * slime.el: Move asdf commands to contrib slime-adsf.el. * swank-loader.lisp: Load swank-asdf if ASDF is in *FEATURES*. Also add the contrib source directory to swank::*load-path*.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|