Log of /pg/meta-queries.lisp
| Revision Log
- [select for diffs]
Fri Mar 5 18:08:08 2004 UTC
(9 years, 9 months ago)
Integrate Peter Van Eynde's v3 protocol support:
- create PGCON-V2 and PGCON-V3 classes
- PG-CONNECT attempts to connect using v3 protocol, and falls back
to v2 protocol for older backends; return a PGCON-V2 or PGCON-V3
- PG-EXEC and FN and PG-DISCONNECT are generic functions that
dispatch on the connection type
- protocol code split into v2-protocol.lisp and v3-protocol.lisp
TBD: cleaning up the notification & error reporting support, and
factorizing more code between the two protocol versions.
Also split code out into multiple files:
- large-object support
- metainformation about databases
- parsing and type coercion support
- utility functions and macros
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file.
For each of the two "sides" of the diff,
select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose
'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.