Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to symlink-branch~merged-to-HEAD-0:||(view) (annotate)|
Merging from partial-sandbox-branch.
* checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Don't delete the MCVS directory of an existing checkout.
New feature: grab command. Takes snapshot of code and imports it to a branch, trying to determine which of the added and removed files are actually moves. * grab.lisp: New file. (read-word-hash, word-hash-file, correlate, added-removed, move-candidates, mcvs-grab, mcvs-grab-wrapper): New functions. * mcvs-main.lisp (*grab-options*): New constant. (*mcvs-command-table*): New entry. (*usage*): New text. * checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Write out MAP-LOCAL even if :no-generate t is specified.
* checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): New key parameter, no-generate. Tells the checkout function not to unpack the MCVS directory. This will be useful when mcvs-checkout is used as a subfunction of the new grab command. Failed CVS call is now turned into an error. The MCVS subdirectory is *always* deleted, even if the checkout did not create the checkout directory.
* checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): If a checkout directory is created and then the CVS checkout fails, the directory is then removed.
Remove check that disables checking out to existing places other than the current directory. Added check for existing MCVS subdirectory in the target directory.
* checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Allow -d to specify current directory as the checkout directory. Do not complain if the target directory exists, just try to use it anyway. Use the mapping-update function to update the sandbox. These changes allow a Meta-CVS sandbox to blend with an existing directory structure, a useful feature.
checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Emit informational message when checkout completes, because it's not obvious what directory was just created.
* checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Bugfix: must use checkout-dir, not module, when testing whether directory exists or was created properly.
* update.lisp (mcvs-update): Changing level of chatter messages. * move.lisp (mcvs-move): Likewise. * add.lisp (mcvs-add): Likewise. * remove.lisp (mcvs-remove): Likewise. * checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Likewise. * generic.lisp (mcvs-generic): Likewise. * import.lisp (mcvs-import): Likewise. * mapping.lisp (mapping-dupe-check): Likewise. (mapping-update): Likewise.
Sane filtering of -d option in checkout. * find-bind.lisp (find-bind): Variable bindings can specify a third element, which provides a default value for any variables that turn out NIL. * checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Filter out the -d dir option, and use it to override the name of the checkout directory, the way CVS checkout does it.
* error.lisp (mcvs-error-handler): Bugfix. We were closing over a binding of the iteration variable of a dolist, which has only one binding over the entire loop. * mapping.lisp (mapping-update): Gathers up info all local clobbered files, and then throw the error. Provides restart which allows user to print the list of clobbered files, and a restart which allows the user to have those files clobbered. * checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout-wrapper): Bugfix for last bugfix.
* checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout-wrapper): Bugfix for bad destructuring-bind if there are no arguments.
* checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Ensure local mapping is sorted when written out, for easier comparisons.
* checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Checkout also performs sanity check.
Factored out repeated code for reading and writing of the MAP and MAP-LOCAL files. * mapping.lisp (mapping-read, mapping-write): New functions. (mapping-synchronize, mapping-update): Use new functions. * move.lisp (mcvs-move): Likewise. * filt.lisp (mcvs-filt): Likewise. * add.lisp (mcvs-add): Likewise. * remove.lisp (mcvs-remove): Likewise. * checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Likewise. * diff.lisp (mcvs-diff): Likewise. * import.lisp (mcvs-import): Likewise.
MCVS is being renamed to Meta-CVS.
First cut at pass-through of CVS options.
Fixing compiler errors.
Fix broken checkout wrapper.
Moving closer toward delivery.
Adding all existing source files.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|