Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to mcvs-0-20:||(view) (annotate)|
* options.lisp (*nometa-option*): Eliminated rid useless docstring. (*meta-option*): New variable. (*nometa-option*): New variable. (filter-global-options): Clean rewrite using find-bind. * generic.lisp (mcvs-generic): New keyword parameters default-include-meta-files, need-update-after. Implements new logic related to the new options. Performs (mapping-update) if need-update-after is true and metafiles were subject to cvs update. (mcvs-commit-wrapper): Calls mcvs-generic with :default-include-meta-files t. * update.lisp (mcvs-update): No longer overrides the *nometa-option* special variable. Passes :need-update-after t to mcvs-generic. * mcvs-main.lisp (*cvs-options*): New options entered into list.
* options.lisp (parse-opt): Make error messages more consistent.
New --nometa command line option. * mcvs-main.lisp (*cvs-options*): Add "nometa" to list. (mcvs-execute): Filter global options to recognize Meta-CVS-specific ones. * options.lisp (*nometa-option*): New special variable. (filter-global-options): New function. * generic.lisp (mcvs-generic): Honor *nometa-option* special variable.
Remove spurious newlines from error messages.
* options.lisp (parse-opt): Correctly process long options with arguments. Argument is part of the string, separated by = symbol.
* options.lisp (parse-opt): When multiple options characters are bunched up into one argument, and one of them other than the last one takes an argument, then the remaining ones are considered to constitute a string which is an argument to that option. For instance -y32 means -y 32, not -y -3 -2, assuming that y is an option that requires an argument. Top level handler terminates by non-local exit back to mcvs function, rather than by calling (exit). * mcvs-main.lisp (mcvs-top-error-handler): Restructured to call (throw 'mcvs-exit t). (mcvs-execute): Ensure that NIL is returned by normal exit. (mcvs): Catches 'mcvs-exit throw, and calls (exit 0) or (exit 1) accordingly.
MCVS is being renamed to Meta-CVS.
* move.lisp (simple-move-to-dir): eliminated a bunch of code with the result that mcvs mv now works more like the Unix mv when moving a directory to another directory. * mcvs-main.lisp (mcvs-execute): fix bogus error message when options are given but no command. * README: don't use -z3 in example because this style of specifying an argument to an option doesn't work.
Forgot to add this.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|