Log of /meta-cvs/F-9E449AF22B3EA9B0B42007AAE0CE9611.lisp
| Revision Log
Fri Nov 24 04:08:25 2006 UTC
(7 years ago)
Changes since 1.1: +3 -2 lines
Diff to previous 1.1
Rewrote the CLISP bindings. The CLISP FFI is used to directly
access the glibc shared library on Linux. This completely eliminates
the need to create a custom linking set. Meta-CVS can now be built
without any C development tools. The downside is that the the FFI
definitions are not portable, since they depend on the glibc ABI.
Support for other C libraries has to be hacked in the clisp-ffi.lisp
module now. The main() hack is gone now too.
* code/unix-bindings/link.sh: Removed.
* code/unix-bindings/Makefile: Likewise.
* code/unix-bindings/wrap.c: Likewise.
* code/unix-bindings/unix.lisp: Renamed to
code/unix-bindings/clisp-ffi.lisp. Contains revamped FFI definitions
targetting Linux glibc.
* code/install.sh: Substantially simplified. No longer builds a CLISP
linking set. No longer builds the mcvs-upgrade tool, which is not
useful any longer. Error tests eliminated with use of ``set -e''.
* code/mcvs.lisp: Updated to load everything properly.
- [select for diffs]
Mon Mar 8 06:11:40 2004 UTC
(9 years, 9 months ago)
to selected 1.2
Revamped loading system. Got rid of require/provide in all
Lisp source files.
* code/mcvs.lisp: New file. Responsible for compiling and loading
everything in the right order.
* code/mcvs-main.lisp: File renamed to main.lisp.
* code/mcvs-package.lisp: File renamed to package.lisp.
* code/system.lisp: File removed.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file.
For each of the two "sides" of the diff,
select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose
'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.