Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to mcvs-1-0-branch~branch-point:||(view) (annotate)|
* code/error.lisp (mcvs-error-handler): Simplify roundabout way of printing error message. * code/mapping.lisp (mapping-write): Incorporate the low level error message into the more informative error message.
Error messages no longer specify prefixes like "mcvs:" or "mcvs-remove:". When no restarts are available, the error handler now adds the "mcvs:" prefix when dumping the error text to the standard error stream, and also adds a terminating newline. The inability to write to the MAP file is converted to a more informative error message. New --debug option is supported to set the chatter level to 3.
* find-bind.lisp: New file. (find-bind-extract-vals): New function. (find-bind): New macro. * error.lisp (restart-destructure): Macro removed. (mcvs-error-handler): Uses generic find-bind instead of restart-destructure.
* error.lisp (mcvs-error-handler): Bugfix. We were closing over a binding of the iteration variable of a dolist, which has only one binding over the entire loop. * mapping.lisp (mapping-update): Gathers up info all local clobbered files, and then throw the error. Provides restart which allows user to print the list of clobbered files, and a restart which allows the user to have those files clobbered. * checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout-wrapper): Bugfix for last bugfix.
Wording change; don't say termination is graceful when it's not clear what that means.
* error.lisp (mcvs-error-handler): Rearranging the menu, so "T" is clumped with the main options, and any special restarts are clearly separated.
* error.lisp (*mcvs-errors-occured-p*): New special variable. (mcvs-error-handler): Set *mcvs-errors-occured-p* to T. * mcvs-main.lisp (mcvs): Take *mcvs-errors-occured-p* into account in computing termination status.
Remove spurious argument from chatter-terse call.
Adding some restarts around cvs update. * posix.lisp (execute-command-xargs): Bail with nil return value if any command line fails. * update.lisp (mcvs-update): Tests return value of execute-program and signal condition if it's nil. Provides a continue restart as well as a retry restart to try the command again. * error.lisp (mcvs-error-handler): Show retry restarts as a special menu item "R".
Added a much improved error handling routine in anticipation of better use of restarts. * error.lisp: New file (restart-destructure): New macro. (*mcvs-error-treatment*): Special variable, moved here from mcvs-main. (mcvs-error-handler): New function. * mcvs-main.lisp (mcvs-top-error-handler): Function removed. (mcvs-execute): Bind error to new mcvs-error-handler instad of mcvs-top-error-handler.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|