Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to mcvs-1-0:||(view) (annotate)|
Some security fixes. Funny I didn't think of this sooner! * code/types.lisp (types-read): Make sure *read-eval* is bound to nil when calling READ. * code/mapping.lisp (mapping-read-raw-map, displaced-path-read): Likewise.
Start of support for global option -n (dry run). * code/options.lisp (*dry-run-option*): New boolean variable. (process-cvs-options): Look for -n and set *dry-run-option*. * code/types.lisp (types-write): Do not write file if *dry-run-option* is true. * code/types.lisp (mapping-write): Likewise. * code/add.lisp (mcvs-add): When calling types-let-user-edit, temporarily disable the dry run option, so that TYPES-NEW can be written. When the dry run option is in effect, do not try to cvs add the TYPES file.
Detect failure to start text editor. * code/posix.lisp (*editor*): Change name to *mcvs-editor*, due to name-clash with a CLISP extension! * code/mcvs-main.lisp: Likewise. * code/types.lisp (types-let-user-edit): Provide an individual restart-case block around the invocation of the text editor, which lets the user re-try the editor.
Merging symlink-branch to main trunk.
* posix.lisp (edit-file): Function renamed to invoke-file-on, because this name clashes with a standard Common Lisp symbol. * types.lisp (types-let-user-edit): Updated to use new name.
* types.lisp (types-make-cvs-adds): Serious bugfix. Forgot to strip MCVS/ prefix from those F- files which don't match any type entries. This caused cvs add to fail for unsuffixed files.
* types.lisp (types-to-import-wrapper-args): Don't use backquote template to generate a list that will be destructively catenated by mapcan.
* update.lisp (mcvs-update): Changing level of chatter messages. * move.lisp (mcvs-move): Likewise. * add.lisp (mcvs-add): Likewise. * remove.lisp (mcvs-remove): Likewise. * checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Likewise. * generic.lisp (mcvs-generic): Likewise. * import.lisp (mcvs-import): Likewise. * mapping.lisp (mapping-dupe-check): Likewise. (mapping-update): Likewise.
Support for file type keyword treatment under mcvs add. * add.lisp (mcvs-add): Restructured to build up list of new file suffixes, allow the user to edit the file which determines how they are treated, filter out ignored files and pass -k options to multiple cvs adds. * types.lisp (*mcvs-new-types*): New constant. (*types-comments*): Constant moved here from import.lisp. (types-remove-ignores): New function. Code factored out from mcvs-import. (types-let-user-edit): Likewise. (types-make-cvs-adds): New function. * import.lisp (*types-comments*): Constant removed. Moved to types.lisp (mcvs-import): Code factored out to new functions in types.lisp, which are also used by add.lisp.
Changing some error message text.
* print.lisp: New file. (print-assoc-list): New function. * types.lisp: Use print-assoc-list to nicely print the types. * import.lisp (mcvs-import): Don't bother getting user to edit the types if the type list is empty. In fact, don't even create the file. * add.lisp (mcvs-add): Use new form of mapping-generate-name.
Support for filetypes in import. * posix.lisp (suffix): Separator character parameter is optional; multiple occurences of character lead to one big suffix like ".tar.gz" instead of ".gz". A leading dot means it's not a suffix but a hidden file like ".exrc". (edit-file): New function, brings up text editor for specified file. * clisp-linux.lisp (env-lookup): New function for environment variable lookup. * types.lisp: New source file. (*mcvs-types-name*, *mcvs-types*): New constants for TYPES filename. (types-read, types-write, types-sanity-check, types-to-import-wrapper-args): New functions. * import.lisp (*types-comments*): New constant. (mcvs-import): Restructured to build up list of file suffixes, allow the user to edit the file which determines how they are treated, filter out ignored files and pass -W options to cvs import to handle the rest. Failed cvs import is turned into restartable condition. * mapping.lisp (mapping-generate-name): Takes a suffix parameter. The F-files now carry a suffix obtained from the original file, because I have concluded that this was the only reasonable way to integrate with CVS.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|