Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to old-convert-hacking-branch:||(view) (annotate)|
Added missing text to comment string.
* find-bind.lisp (find-bind): Use #'values instead of #'(lambda (x) x).
* find-bind (find-bind-extract-vals, find-bind): Process default values in find-bind-extract-vals, instead of in the expansion of find-bind, thereby reducing some macro bloat.
* find-bind.lisp (find-bind): Make rem-var optional; sometimes the user might not care about the remaining unmatched list.
* find-bind.lisp (find-bind): Documentation string change. Clarify that default values are substituted whenever a variable would otherwise be bound to the value NIL, even through an explicit match.
Sane filtering of -d option in checkout. * find-bind.lisp (find-bind): Variable bindings can specify a third element, which provides a default value for any variables that turn out NIL. * checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Filter out the -d dir option, and use it to override the name of the checkout directory, the way CVS checkout does it.
* find-bind.lisp: New file. (find-bind-extract-vals): New function. (find-bind): New macro. * error.lisp (restart-destructure): Macro removed. (mcvs-error-handler): Uses generic find-bind instead of restart-destructure.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|