Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to mcvs-1-0-9:||(view) (annotate)|
* code/find-bind.lisp (find-bind): Allow empty variable list, as described by the documented syntax.
Get rid of unused struct type fb-match-info.
* find-bind.lisp (vector-bind): New macro, binds symbols to elements of a vector. (find-bind-extract-vals): Rewrite using vectors. Fixes a bug: the old version was not handling duplicate keys properly. (find-bind): Integrate with new find-bind-extract-vals.
* find-bind.lisp (find-bind-extract-vals): Rewrite for efficiency. No impact on Meta-CVS, just done for the sake of improving the quality of this highly reusable code. There is specialized code now depending on whether the input sequence is a list or a vector. A single pass is made over the sequence, with multiple passes over the search values. The sequence could be large, whereas the list of search values is typically going to be small. (find-bind): Modified to reflect slight interface change in find-bind-extract-vals.
Trivial adjustment in comment string.
Added missing text to comment string.
* find-bind.lisp (find-bind): Use #'values instead of #'(lambda (x) x).
* find-bind (find-bind-extract-vals, find-bind): Process default values in find-bind-extract-vals, instead of in the expansion of find-bind, thereby reducing some macro bloat.
* find-bind.lisp (find-bind): Make rem-var optional; sometimes the user might not care about the remaining unmatched list.
* find-bind.lisp (find-bind): Documentation string change. Clarify that default values are substituted whenever a variable would otherwise be bound to the value NIL, even through an explicit match.
Sane filtering of -d option in checkout. * find-bind.lisp (find-bind): Variable bindings can specify a third element, which provides a default value for any variables that turn out NIL. * checkout.lisp (mcvs-checkout): Filter out the -d dir option, and use it to override the name of the checkout directory, the way CVS checkout does it.
* find-bind.lisp: New file. (find-bind-extract-vals): New function. (find-bind): New macro. * error.lisp (restart-destructure): Macro removed. (mcvs-error-handler): Uses generic find-bind instead of restart-destructure.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|