Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to mcvs-0-7:||(view) (annotate)|
Commit is handled through mcvs-generic, so it can take filename arguments, and honor --nometa. * commit.lisp: File removed. (mcvs-commit): Function removed. (mcvs-commit-wrapper): Moved to generic.lisp. * generic.lisp (mcvs-commit-wrapper): Moved from commit.lisp, changed to invoke mcvs-generic. (mcvs-generic): Only add TYPES file to list if it actually exists.
New --nometa command line option. * mcvs-main.lisp (*cvs-options*): Add "nometa" to list. (mcvs-execute): Filter global options to recognize Meta-CVS-specific ones. * options.lisp (*nometa-option*): New special variable. (filter-global-options): New function. * generic.lisp (mcvs-generic): Honor *nometa-option* special variable.
* mcvs-main.lisp (*add-options*): Support -R option for add. Thus, recursive add works now.
*** empty log message ***
* error.lisp (*mcvs-errors-occured-p*): New special variable. (mcvs-error-handler): Set *mcvs-errors-occured-p* to T. * mcvs-main.lisp (mcvs): Take *mcvs-errors-occured-p* into account in computing termination status.
Added a much improved error handling routine in anticipation of better use of restarts. * error.lisp: New file (restart-destructure): New macro. (*mcvs-error-treatment*): Special variable, moved here from mcvs-main. (mcvs-error-handler): New function. * mcvs-main.lisp (mcvs-top-error-handler): Function removed. (mcvs-execute): Bind error to new mcvs-error-handler instad of mcvs-top-error-handler.
* mcvs-main.lisp (*mcvs-command-table*): The "stat" abbreviation for status command added.
Hooking conversion tool into command structure. * mcvs-main.lisp (*convert-options*): New constant. (*mcvs-command-table*): New entry for mcvs-convert-wrapper. * convert.lisp (mcvs-convert): Fix reference to nonexistent variable. (mcvs-convert-wrapper): New function.
* sync.lisp (synchronize-files): Return :dir symbol when either argument is a directory. * mapping.lisp (mapping-synchronize): Chatter output messages are shorter. Handles :dir return value from synchronize-files. (mapping-update): New sanity checks for moved and added files, to avoid clobbering local files. Removed redundant call to ensure-directories-exit in move logic, because synchronize-files will do it anyway. Chatter messages reordered to occur before their corresponding action is done. * mcvs-main.lisp (*mcvs-error-treatment*): Special variable can have new domain value, namely :decline. (mcvs-top-error-handler): Print error message when terminating non-restartable error. Handle new :decline treatment by simply returning. (mcvs-debug-shell): Set *mcvs-error-treatment* to :decline so that errors are caught by debugger.
Oops, fix wrong options in command table.
Added status, log and annotate. * mcvs-main.lisp: (*log-options*, *status-options*, *annotate-options*): New constants. (*mcvs-command-table*): Add new entries. * generic-lisp (mcvs-log-wrapper, mcvs-status-wrapper, mcvs-annotate-wrapper): New functions.
Added tag command. * diff.lisp: File renamed to generic.lisp. (mcvs-diff): Function renamed to mcvs-generic. * generic.lisp (mcvs-generic): Function no longer dedicated to diffing only; takes CVS command to execute as an argument, also takes arguments and files as separate lists. (mcvs-diff-wrapper): Modified to invoke mcvs-generic properly. (mcvs-tag-wrapper): New function, uses mcvs-generic to implement tag command. * mcvs-main.lisp (*tag-options*): New constant. (*mcvs-command-table*): New entry for tag command.
* mcvs-main.lisp (mcvs): Use CLISP's exit function correctly to establish proper termination status.
Forgot a few important diff options.
* mcvs-main.lisp (mcvs-execute): Parse command-specific options properly based on knowledge of each command's set of options. (parse-args): Function removed.
* options.lisp (parse-opt): When multiple options characters are bunched up into one argument, and one of them other than the last one takes an argument, then the remaining ones are considered to constitute a string which is an argument to that option. For instance -y32 means -y 32, not -y -3 -2, assuming that y is an option that requires an argument. Top level handler terminates by non-local exit back to mcvs function, rather than by calling (exit). * mcvs-main.lisp (mcvs-top-error-handler): Restructured to call (throw 'mcvs-exit t). (mcvs-execute): Ensure that NIL is returned by normal exit. (mcvs): Catches 'mcvs-exit throw, and calls (exit 0) or (exit 1) accordingly.
MCVS is being renamed to Meta-CVS.
* move.lisp (simple-move-to-dir): eliminated a bunch of code with the result that mcvs mv now works more like the Unix mv when moving a directory to another directory. * mcvs-main.lisp (mcvs-execute): fix bogus error message when options are given but no command. * README: don't use -z3 in example because this style of specifying an argument to an option doesn't work.
Add "fi" shorthand for "filt".
* add.lisp (mcvs-add): Remove bogus test for NIL or T; allow recursivep to be a generalized boolean variable. This allows mcvs add -R to work properly. * mcvs-main.lisp (*cvs-command-options-arg*): add support for -u parameter, useful in cvs diff.
Added mcvs filt command to decode F- names in text streams.
Added simple top-level error handling mechanism.
First cut at pass-through of CVS options.
Format string fixes.
Adding simple debugging shell.
Added (provide "mcvs-main").
Moving closer toward delivery.
A bit of refactoring. Added mcvs-move.
Adding mcvs-remove operation.
Adding all existing source files.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|