Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to mcvs-1-0-9:||(view) (annotate)|
* code/install.sh: More fail-safe way to locate library directory; works even when clisp executable is a symlink. Thanks to Sam Steingold, CLISP maintainer, for tip.
* code/install.sh: Now works under CLISP installations which call the CLISP executable lisp.exe rather than lisp.run. This is the case under Cygwin as of CLISP 2.30 or so.
* code/install.sh: generate a script called mcvs-upgrade.
Minimal changes for building on Cygwin. * code/install.sh (space_check, dash_check): Function definitions modified to conform to bash2. * code/clisp-unix.lisp (*have-dev-random*, *mcvs-random-state*): New special variables. (guid-gen): Rewritten to fall back on the Common Lisp random function if /dev/urandom is not available.
* code/install.sh: Don't specify -K full option when running specific, generated CLISP image already. When generating mcvs.mem, load the compiled version mcvs-main, rather than mcvs-main.lisp.
* code/install.sh: Check that the installation target path won't look like a command line option to shell commands.
Capitalization and punctuation of error messages.
* code/install.sh: Check that the installation target path does not contain any spaces. It cannot, because it is used in the #! line of an interpreter script. As a consequence of this check, whitespace precautions in the expansion of $TARGET, $TARGET_LIB and $TARGET_BIN have been removed.
Fix installation braindamage. The problem is that the linkkit material is architecture specific; it was wrong to copy that from CLISP. * code/install.sh (CLISP_PATH, CLISP_ROOT, CLISP_LIB): New variables, dynamically computed from clisp's location. The script now runs the clisp-link under $CLISP_LIB rather than using a replica, and uses $CLISP_LIB/linkkit rather than a replica linkkit. (CLISP): Variable renamed to LISPRUN. * code/clisp-link: File removed. * code/linkkit/modules.d: Likewise. * code/linkkit/modules.c: Likewise. * code/linkkit/clisp.h: Likewise.
Working back support for CLISP 2.27. * code/install.sh: Bogus *null-pointer* hack is no longer added to the generated mcvs script, since we have our own FFI functions for doing the test. * code/unix-bindings/unix.lisp (unix-funcs:null-pointer-p): New function, tests a C pointer for null, returns T or NIL. * code/unix-bindings/impl.c (impl_null_pointer_p): New function, C implementation of unix-funcs:null-pointer-p. * code/clisp-unix.lisp (pointer-null): New macro, uses ffi:foreign-address-null under CLISP 2.28 or greater, or unix-funcs:null-pointer-p, under an older CLISP.
Retargetting CVS with new system call bindings that are not GNU/Linux specific.
* clisp-linux.sh (:clisp-old): Added to *features* for CLISP 2.28 or higher. (*null-pointer*): Only defined when :clisp-old is present. (pointer-null): Use new ffi:foreign-pointer-null if :clisp-old feature is not present. * install.sh: Don't do *null-pointer* workaround hack unless :clisp-old feature is present in the memory image.
* update.lisp (mcvs-update): Re-print the "Invoking CVS" chatter if the user re-tries the error. * add.lisp (mcvs-add): CVS failure is now a restartable error; user can decide whether to roll back the effects, retry the CVS add, or keep the effects anyway despite the failed add. * install.sh: Stop the script if there are compilation errors.
Ugly hack to reset *null-pointer* after loading memory image, because CLISP changes the representation of a pickled *null-pointer*.
Adding simple installer.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|