Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* New backend: postscript stream.
* MEDIUM-DRAW-...*: Loopings on POSITION-SEQ were replaced with calls of MAP-REPEATED-SEQUENCE.
Moved WITH-GRAPHICS-STATE before its use.
postscript-medium.lisp now compiles without compiler warnings.
* Added graphics state reusing
* POSTSCRIPT-LINE-STYLE-AND-COLOR: removed obsolete function * TEXT-STYLE->POSTSCRIPT-FONT: WITH-SLOTS on TEXT-STYLE was replaced with TEXT-STYLE-COMPONENTS
MAKE-POSTSCRIPT-MEDIUM :graft initarg turned into :sheet. Thanks to Alexey for pointing out. GRAFT (sheet postscript-graft) New method, hope this works.
WITH-OUTPUT-TO-POSTSCRIPT-STREAM INVOKE-WITH-OUTPUT-TO-POSTSCRIPT-STREAM You guess it. SHEET-REGION ((sheet postscript-graft)) Half baked attempt.
GRAFT-PIXELS-PER-MILLIMETER GRAFT-PIXELS-PER-INCH These are functions now, the methods in the Backend/CLX/graft.lisp were deleted. POSTSCRIPT-GRAFT New class to represent the graft of a postscript medium. (MEDIUM-DRAW-TEXT* POSTSCRIPT-MEDIUM ...) Added :TRANSFORM-GLYPHS /= NIL.
Added support of clipping
remove compiler warnings for ACL
Implemented medium-draw-rectangles* on postscript-medium.
* FORMAT-POSTSCRIPT-ANGLE: New function * MEDIUM-DRAW-ELLIPSE*: Use FORMAT-POSTSCRIPT-ANGLE; patched calculations of angles; form changed to be a "pie slice"
* POSTSCRIPT-MEDIUM: Now is based on BASIC-MEDIUM
- Corrected medium-draw-ellipse* according to Alexey Dejneka's patch. - Better formating of numbers in generated PostScript code.
Implemented a simple PostScript medium. Currently, the PostScript code is generated `on the fly' by each medium-draw-* function. A better way to implement this would probably be to record the output in an output-record, then compute the bounding box and finally generate the PostScript by replaying the output-record.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|