Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to McCLIM-0-9-1:||(view) (annotate)|
Changed the representation of STANDARD-RECTANGLE from slots for the coordinates to an array of coordinates. This should enable opportunities for hashing the coordinates in interesting, inexpensive ways. Introduced the macros WITH-STANDARD-RECTANGLE and WITH-STANDARD-RECTANGLE* to provide convenient access to the coordinates. Added (SETF RECTANGLE-EDGES*). This change may well break code that depends on the internal representation of output records.
Hammered on with-room-for-graphics. It should now leave the cursor in the right place and do the right thing with respect to recording options. Changed with-drawing-options to not rebind its medium argument at all. Added :label and :scroll-bars arguments to with-menu which are currently ignored.
added `fixed-position' to the declaration of the generic function `invoke-updating-output'.
Implement command-enabled and (setf command-enabled). This includes a test in command presentation translators that checks if the command is currently enabled. Menu items are disabled if the command is disabled, though buttons on menu bars aren't handled yet. Created a command com-describe-presentation that can be enabled/disabled seperately from com-describe.
Christophe Rhodes' improved defgeneric definitions. Early work on the partial command processor.
Added the space requirement keywords for CHANGE-SPACE-REQUIREMENTS, which probably squashes a few warnings.
- use GEN-INVOKE-TRAMPOLINE, STREAM-DESIGNATOR-SYMBOL and trivial trampoline macro expansions everywhere - MAP-OVER-ROW-CELLS and MAP-OVER-COLUMN-CELLS now use MAP-OVER-BLOCK-CELLS and not the other way round. - BLOCK-OUTPUT-RECORD included as mixin into STANDARD-TABLE-ROW and STANDARD-TABLE-COLUMN to keep TABLE-ROW and TABLE-COLUMN "pure" protocol classes. - STANDARD-ITEM-LIST-OUTPUT-RECORD now also inherits from BLOCK-OUTPUT-RECORD-MIX. - MAP-OVER-ITEM-LIST-CELLS is implemented by means of MAP-OVER-BLOCK-CELLS. - doing away with the EMPTY-STANDARD-TABLE-OUTPUT-RECORD and CHANGE-CLASS hack, because I fear this might break in case somebody adds its own OR. It breaks anyway if there are intervening records. Also: The spec demands that there is a STANDARD-TABLE-OUTPUT-RECORD with appropriate behavior. In theory the user could have written formatting-table himself. - we have just one ADJUST-TABLE-CELLS now. - fixed bugs: - min-width was not working correctly - baseline alignment was missing - intervening OR were not allowed - row-wise works now. - PARSE-SPACE moved to utils.lisp - OUTPUT-RECORD-BASELINE Generic function declaration in decls.lisp
make all of the package names passed to in-package be lowercase keywords for ACL's java mode
remove redundant declarations and definitions
DECLFUN New macro, use it to declare function. otherwise some more random declarations.
Uncommented menu-choose.lisp from the system definition. I'm using it so it's not experimental, damn it :) Possibilities gestures for command completion. C-/ and right mouse bring up possibilities menus. Make user-command-table inherit from global-command-table. Implement keyword arguments in commands. Implement the "read" part of the pointer protocol. Added accept method for sequence presentation type. Change handling of *null-presentation*. This isn't traversed in find-applicable-translators / map-applicable-translators anymore; it's handeld in find-innermost-presentation-match. Gave a raised appearance to menus drawn with menu-choose and friends. Someone who knows what they're doing should look over what I did. Steps towards implementing line wrap in Goatee. Fixed bug in insert-obj-before pointed out by someone on IRC.
* Removed default method on STREAM-DEFAULT-VIEW (it is in views.lisp now).
* STREAM-DEFAULT-VIEW: added DEFGENERIC; added default method.
Computation of size of standard polygon output records takes into account MEDIUM-MITER-LIMIT.
* Made WITH-SPECIAL-CHOICES work.
Unified text style mappings across ports.
* Added support of multiple mediums per stream. * TEXT-STYLE-MAPPING for postscript streams is implemented and documented. * CLIM-POSTSCRIPT:LOAD-AFM-FILE is documented.
* LINE-STYLE-EFFECTIVE-THICKNESS: new generic function.
* TEXT-SIZE: added documentation.
* TEXT-SIZE: desclared. * TEXT-STYLE-CHARACTER-WIDTH: implemented default method
* MEDIUM-DRAW-OVAL*: removed * DRAW-OVAL: implemented
* CHANGE-SPACE-REQUIREMENTS: Put &REST argument before &KEY.
Presentation translators, including define-presentation-to-command-translator and command translators generated by the :gesture option in define-command arguments. With this checkin the address book demo mostly works as intended, except for creating new address book entries. Added builtin-commands.lisp to hold global commands and presentation translators. Added a nifty help command with context sensitive command names.
* Added keyword arguments to COMPOSE-SPACE.
More removal of spurious warnings by - adding more declarations to decls.lisp - moving common code from gadgets.lisp to panes.lisp - also moving draw-design to graphics.lisp
added PORT-ENABLE-SHEET, PORT-DISABLE-SHEET declarations.
yet another dozen of random defgeneric forms.
added a few more declaration to get rid of a couple of undefined function warnings.
Sundry fixes to run without multiprocessing support. Added images/ to hold bitmaps for tests. Added looks/ to hold neutral look-and-feel realizer packages. Added Examples/gadget-test to test many gadgets with a look and feel. Added a pixie look and feel, and a pixie/clx to work with the clx backend. Added drawing support in the CLX backend for ovals and circles. Fixed pixmaps to work with with-output-to-pixmap with draw-image, etc. Moved sheet-leaf-mixin to standard-gadget-pane so it doesn't break radio-box-pane, etc. Misc fixes.
elided double definition.
More random DEFGENERIC forms.
Careful re-commit of what I did on 2001-08-12. Namely - Spend CLIM-LISP package - Provided CLIM-LISP-PATCH for patching your CL - Fixed the package structure to match section 2.2 . CLIM symbols have the CLIM package as home package. . CLIMI then uses CLIM, CLIM-LISP etc. - Fix of WITH-SPECIAL-CHOICES . Early enough definition of macro . Macro calls gf INVOKE-WITH-SPECIAL-CHOICES available for specialization - Added file decls.lisp for random beforehand declarations. - Added CMU-specific fixes in fix-cmu.lisp; . DEFCONSTANT is now DEFPARAMETER (we had this kludge already) . DEFCLASS is now wraped into (EVAL-WHEN (COMPILE EVAL LOAD) #), which helps the compiler a bit and saves a warning here and there.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|