Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
|Links to McCLIM-0-9:||(view) (annotate)|
Christophe Rhodes' improved defgeneric definitions. Early work on the partial command processor.
Added the space requirement keywords for CHANGE-SPACE-REQUIREMENTS, which probably squashes a few warnings.
- use GEN-INVOKE-TRAMPOLINE, STREAM-DESIGNATOR-SYMBOL and trivial trampoline macro expansions everywhere - MAP-OVER-ROW-CELLS and MAP-OVER-COLUMN-CELLS now use MAP-OVER-BLOCK-CELLS and not the other way round. - BLOCK-OUTPUT-RECORD included as mixin into STANDARD-TABLE-ROW and STANDARD-TABLE-COLUMN to keep TABLE-ROW and TABLE-COLUMN "pure" protocol classes. - STANDARD-ITEM-LIST-OUTPUT-RECORD now also inherits from BLOCK-OUTPUT-RECORD-MIX. - MAP-OVER-ITEM-LIST-CELLS is implemented by means of MAP-OVER-BLOCK-CELLS. - doing away with the EMPTY-STANDARD-TABLE-OUTPUT-RECORD and CHANGE-CLASS hack, because I fear this might break in case somebody adds its own OR. It breaks anyway if there are intervening records. Also: The spec demands that there is a STANDARD-TABLE-OUTPUT-RECORD with appropriate behavior. In theory the user could have written formatting-table himself. - we have just one ADJUST-TABLE-CELLS now. - fixed bugs: - min-width was not working correctly - baseline alignment was missing - intervening OR were not allowed - row-wise works now. - PARSE-SPACE moved to utils.lisp - OUTPUT-RECORD-BASELINE Generic function declaration in decls.lisp
make all of the package names passed to in-package be lowercase keywords for ACL's java mode
remove redundant declarations and definitions
DECLFUN New macro, use it to declare function. otherwise some more random declarations.
Uncommented menu-choose.lisp from the system definition. I'm using it so it's not experimental, damn it :) Possibilities gestures for command completion. C-/ and right mouse bring up possibilities menus. Make user-command-table inherit from global-command-table. Implement keyword arguments in commands. Implement the "read" part of the pointer protocol. Added accept method for sequence presentation type. Change handling of *null-presentation*. This isn't traversed in find-applicable-translators / map-applicable-translators anymore; it's handeld in find-innermost-presentation-match. Gave a raised appearance to menus drawn with menu-choose and friends. Someone who knows what they're doing should look over what I did. Steps towards implementing line wrap in Goatee. Fixed bug in insert-obj-before pointed out by someone on IRC.
* Removed default method on STREAM-DEFAULT-VIEW (it is in views.lisp now).
* STREAM-DEFAULT-VIEW: added DEFGENERIC; added default method.
Computation of size of standard polygon output records takes into account MEDIUM-MITER-LIMIT.
* Made WITH-SPECIAL-CHOICES work.
Unified text style mappings across ports.
* Added support of multiple mediums per stream. * TEXT-STYLE-MAPPING for postscript streams is implemented and documented. * CLIM-POSTSCRIPT:LOAD-AFM-FILE is documented.
* LINE-STYLE-EFFECTIVE-THICKNESS: new generic function.
* TEXT-SIZE: added documentation.
* TEXT-SIZE: desclared. * TEXT-STYLE-CHARACTER-WIDTH: implemented default method
* MEDIUM-DRAW-OVAL*: removed * DRAW-OVAL: implemented
* CHANGE-SPACE-REQUIREMENTS: Put &REST argument before &KEY.
Presentation translators, including define-presentation-to-command-translator and command translators generated by the :gesture option in define-command arguments. With this checkin the address book demo mostly works as intended, except for creating new address book entries. Added builtin-commands.lisp to hold global commands and presentation translators. Added a nifty help command with context sensitive command names.
* Added keyword arguments to COMPOSE-SPACE.
More removal of spurious warnings by - adding more declarations to decls.lisp - moving common code from gadgets.lisp to panes.lisp - also moving draw-design to graphics.lisp
added PORT-ENABLE-SHEET, PORT-DISABLE-SHEET declarations.
yet another dozen of random defgeneric forms.
added a few more declaration to get rid of a couple of undefined function warnings.
Sundry fixes to run without multiprocessing support. Added images/ to hold bitmaps for tests. Added looks/ to hold neutral look-and-feel realizer packages. Added Examples/gadget-test to test many gadgets with a look and feel. Added a pixie look and feel, and a pixie/clx to work with the clx backend. Added drawing support in the CLX backend for ovals and circles. Fixed pixmaps to work with with-output-to-pixmap with draw-image, etc. Moved sheet-leaf-mixin to standard-gadget-pane so it doesn't break radio-box-pane, etc. Misc fixes.
elided double definition.
More random DEFGENERIC forms.
Careful re-commit of what I did on 2001-08-12. Namely - Spend CLIM-LISP package - Provided CLIM-LISP-PATCH for patching your CL - Fixed the package structure to match section 2.2 . CLIM symbols have the CLIM package as home package. . CLIMI then uses CLIM, CLIM-LISP etc. - Fix of WITH-SPECIAL-CHOICES . Early enough definition of macro . Macro calls gf INVOKE-WITH-SPECIAL-CHOICES available for specialization - Added file decls.lisp for random beforehand declarations. - Added CMU-specific fixes in fix-cmu.lisp; . DEFCONSTANT is now DEFPARAMETER (we had this kludge already) . DEFCLASS is now wraped into (EVAL-WHEN (COMPILE EVAL LOAD) #), which helps the compiler a bit and saves a warning here and there.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|