Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
0.17.0: release version * Only real difference to 0.16 is compatibility with modern Osicat.
0.16.1: fix the version in .asd * Damn and blast! Why the hell do we have version number in two places?
0.16.0: new release * From now on, all commits should increment the third part of the version number, and releases the second or first.
Lispworks patch #2 by Lui Fungsin
Lispworks patch #1 by Lui Fungsin
Patch by Lui Fungsin for divide-by-zero errors.
* Incremented version number in preparation for release.
Be nicer when updating terminal translations in a live system, put linedit::*debug* in a better place.
* Make completion not stuble on logical pathnames. * Fix META-ESCAPE to deal with character literals. Not 100% sure this is the right fix, though, but seems to do the job.
* Fixed an off-by-one error. * Even better filename completion.
* Fix #\, handling in input. * Don't intern read symbols before passing them to the system. * Better directory completion (via Osicat). * Fixed AGAIN: editor confusion after completion.
Fixed delete-char-forwards behaviour when there is nothing to be deleted.
Version 0.15.6: fixes Home and End on latin keyboards.
* Oops. Fixed version info.
Smart terminal should now work on darwin
Fixed word-selection algorithms.
Preliminary support for paren-matching.
Preliminary darwin stuff. Minor fixes.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|