Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* Fixed a bug in completion (when completion was attempted on a fully completed name) * Default of :if-exists :append to start-debug
Be nicer when updating terminal translations in a live system, put linedit::*debug* in a better place.
* Make completion not stuble on logical pathnames. * Fix META-ESCAPE to deal with character literals. Not 100% sure this is the right fix, though, but seems to do the job.
Fix post-completion confusion.
* Fixed bug that coused the entire line to be updated when only a single character needed to be added.
Fixed paren-higlighting fsvo fix. Eg. ()() now works corretlcy.
Fixed word-selection algorithms.
- Added :eof-quits keyword to install-repl. - Various formedit and repl fixes.
Preliminary support for paren-matching.
* Smarter dumb-terminal: scroll horizontally. * Added info-string for development time (makes used version and mode visible) * Nicer interface for DISPLAY * Robuster smart terminal.
Merged rewrite-1 to HEAD.
The first 80% of rewrite: separation of backend functionality, better organization of sources, use CLOS where appropriate.
file utility-functions.lisp was initially added on branch rewrite-1.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|