Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
fix SBCL build, work with modern Osicat * Oops, those linedit.asd changes broke the build on SBCL, and I didn't notice. *blush* * Current Osicat doesn't have *OSICAT-VERSION* anymore. * Missing dependency in linedit.asd.
* Copyright updates: add 2004 and Julian. * Make the dependency on Osicat 0.4.0 explicit. Yuk. Asdf/asdf-install should grow version management...
* Make completion not stuble on logical pathnames. * Fix META-ESCAPE to deal with character literals. Not 100% sure this is the right fix, though, but seems to do the job.
* Fix #\, handling in input. * Don't intern read symbols before passing them to the system. * Better directory completion (via Osicat). * Fixed AGAIN: editor confusion after completion.
Fix post-completion confusion.
slightly less broken, but still not ready for release
- Added :eof-quits keyword to install-repl. - Various formedit and repl fixes.
What can I say? Stuff. * New Terminfo license. (Yay!) * Other stuff.
Initial terminfo handling. Needs Paul Foley's terminfo.lisp.
Merged rewrite-1 to HEAD.
* Fixed FORMEDIT - again. * Added INSTALL-REPL for SBCL.
* Use UFFI instead of SB-ALIEN to be at least theoretically portable.
Completion and backspace fixed. Next: yanking.
The first 80% of rewrite: separation of backend functionality, better organization of sources, use CLOS where appropriate.
Version 0.10 * Plays nice with #\/ reader-macros for pathnames. * Moved completetion functions to a separate package. * Doesn't depend on cl-ppcre. * Minor repl improvements.
Add C-C as interrupt-lisp.
Beginnings of terminfo parsing for multiline handling.
* Rebind readtable in FORMEDIT to avoid multiple evaluation of #.forms. * Move SBCL repl stuff to repl.lisp and INSTALL-REPL function.
* Add C-Z stop-lisp (thanks to Andreas Fuchs for prototype). * Version 0.8.3
* Added TTY-P to detect if we have a usable TTY. * C-D now signals END-OF-FILE when pressed on empty line. * Improved the SBCL-repl replacement to take effect only if we have a TTY, and to quit on END-OF-FILE.
* Fixed functions.lisp dependencies. * Primitive directory completion (symlink handling faulty). * Allow additional keys to LINEDIT. (Easier to call from FORMEDIT.)
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|