Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* Fix #\, handling in input. * Don't intern read symbols before passing them to the system. * Better directory completion (via Osicat). * Fixed AGAIN: editor confusion after completion.
slightly less broken, but still not ready for release
- Added :eof-quits keyword to install-repl. - Various formedit and repl fixes.
Slightly less broken paren matching.
Prettier help thanks to reordering of DEFCOMMANDS and fixed DISPLAY.
- Fixed killring so that it retains state between invocations. - Refactored internals.
Oops. Added missing license information.
*** empty log message ***
Allow backends to limit line-length.
Merged rewrite-1 to HEAD.
* Fixed FORMEDIT - again. * Added INSTALL-REPL for SBCL.
* Simplified backend display logic: moved to top of event loop. * Renamed some movement functions. * Fixed HELP. * Changed handling of missing translations and commands: output, not errors. * Dumb-terminal print-in-columns page-beaking was off-by-one. Fixed. * Changed default history handling to persist between invocations. * Fixed FORMEDIT.
The first 80% of rewrite: separation of backend functionality, better organization of sources, use CLOS where appropriate.
file main.lisp was initially added on branch rewrite-1.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|