Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
0.17.0: release version * Only real difference to 0.16 is compatibility with modern Osicat.
fix SBCL build, work with modern Osicat * Oops, those linedit.asd changes broke the build on SBCL, and I didn't notice. *blush* * Current Osicat doesn't have *OSICAT-VERSION* anymore. * Missing dependency in linedit.asd.
make linedit.asd Allegro modern-mode friendly Patch by Kevin M. Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dylib generation on Mac OS X for Allegro and Lispworks Patch by: Kevin M. Rosenberg <email@example.com>
0.16.1: fix the version in .asd * Damn and blast! Why the hell do we have version number in two places?
Lispworks patch #1 by Lui Fungsin
* Incremented version number in preparation for release.
Be nicer when updating terminal translations in a live system, put linedit::*debug* in a better place.
* Make completion not stuble on logical pathnames. * Fix META-ESCAPE to deal with character literals. Not 100% sure this is the right fix, though, but seems to do the job.
Package for the defsystem
* Fixed an off-by-one error. * Even better filename completion.
* Fix #\, handling in input. * Don't intern read symbols before passing them to the system. * Better directory completion (via Osicat). * Fixed AGAIN: editor confusion after completion.
Fixed delete-char-forwards behaviour when there is nothing to be deleted.
Version 0.15.6: fixes Home and End on latin keyboards.
* Oops. Fixed version info.
Preliminary support for paren-matching.
* Smarter dumb-terminal: scroll horizontally. * Added info-string for development time (makes used version and mode visible) * Nicer interface for DISPLAY * Robuster smart terminal.
- Fixed killring so that it retains state between invocations. - Refactored internals.
version 0.14.1 * Terminfo integration (in a separate asdf-bundle) * DELETE-CHAR-FORWARDS * Handle meta key as a bitmask as well. * Better columnation. * Misc. fixes.
Added more infra for terminfo support. terminfo.lisp still needed
Initial terminfo handling. Needs Paul Foley's terminfo.lisp.
Added C-n and C-p as history bindings. Fixed building on Darwin. Fixed undo pool.
Play better with ASDF.
Merged rewrite-1 to HEAD.
* Fixed FORMEDIT - again. * Added INSTALL-REPL for SBCL.
* Use UFFI instead of SB-ALIEN to be at least theoretically portable.
* Fixed read-chord for terminated chords. * Delete word backwrds fixed. * History fixed. * Added debugging info. * Fixed dependencies. * Fixed Home and End.
The first 80% of rewrite: separation of backend functionality, better organization of sources, use CLOS where appropriate.
Version 0.10 * Plays nice with #\/ reader-macros for pathnames. * Moved completetion functions to a separate package. * Doesn't depend on cl-ppcre. * Minor repl improvements.
Beginnings of terminfo parsing for multiline handling.
* Rebind readtable in FORMEDIT to avoid multiple evaluation of #.forms. * Move SBCL repl stuff to repl.lisp and INSTALL-REPL function.
* Add C-Z stop-lisp (thanks to Andreas Fuchs for prototype). * Version 0.8.3
* Merge'd paths from Andreas Fuchs implementing kill-line-to-bol and fixing garbled inpu-line when yank-cycling * Drop -fpic from termios-glue compilation and make certain we have gcc, since I don't think -shared is quite standard. * Version 0.8.2 (High Frequency Releases 'r us)
Oops. Fix brainfart.
* DIRECTORY-COMPLETE now drops out links that point outside the current directory, plus an alternate version of DIRECTORY-COMPLETE is now ready for the day Osicat gets out. * LISP-COMPLETE now uses a simple heuristic (and somewhat fragile) IN-QUOTED-STRING heuristic to delegate strings for directory completion. * Use compile glue-code to .so and LOAD-1-FOREIGN instead of LOAD-FOREIGN.
More in the spirit of ASDF, I hope.
* Fixed functions.lisp dependencies. * Primitive directory completion (symlink handling faulty). * Allow additional keys to LINEDIT. (Easier to call from FORMEDIT.)
Correct output-files methods for c-source-file.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|