Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* Fix tilde-expansion for logical pathnames, which may be returned by (user-homedir-pathname). Reported and fix suggested by Peter Denno.
* <blush>Type Julian's name correctly</blush>
* Copyright updates: add 2004 and Julian. * Make the dependency on Osicat 0.4.0 explicit. Yuk. Asdf/asdf-install should grow version management...
* Define RELATIVE-PATHNAME-P conditionally.
* Fixed a bug in completion (when completion was attempted on a fully completed name) * Default of :if-exists :append to start-debug
Added unimplemented stubs for sexp motion commands. * Added homedir (~ and ~user) completion. Requires latest osicat. * Added preliminary close-all-sexps, bound to C-O.
* Make completion not stuble on logical pathnames. * Fix META-ESCAPE to deal with character literals. Not 100% sure this is the right fix, though, but seems to do the job.
Fix (refuse) completion on wild pathnames
* Fixed an off-by-one error. * Even better filename completion.
* Fix #\, handling in input. * Don't intern read symbols before passing them to the system. * Better directory completion (via Osicat). * Fixed AGAIN: editor confusion after completion.
Merged rewrite-1 to HEAD.
* Fixed filename completion. * Preparing for merge to HEAD and release.
Completion and backspace fixed. Next: yanking.
The first 80% of rewrite: separation of backend functionality, better organization of sources, use CLOS where appropriate.
Version 0.10 * Plays nice with #\/ reader-macros for pathnames. * Moved completetion functions to a separate package. * Doesn't depend on cl-ppcre. * Minor repl improvements.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|