Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
* <blush>Type Julian's name correctly</blush>
* Copyright updates: add 2004 and Julian. * Make the dependency on Osicat 0.4.0 explicit. Yuk. Asdf/asdf-install should grow version management...
Fixed bug where point could get a screwy value by moving through history. Improved quoted string detection a little. * Added basic sexp-motion commands.
Added unimplemented stubs for sexp motion commands. * Added homedir (~ and ~user) completion. Requires latest osicat. * Added preliminary close-all-sexps, bound to C-O.
Fixed delete-char-forwards behaviour when there is nothing to be deleted.
Fixed word-selection algorithms.
Change describe-word to M-I, bind M-U and M-D to upcase-word and downcase-word.
- Fixed killring so that it retains state between invocations. - Refactored internals.
version 0.14.1 * Terminfo integration (in a separate asdf-bundle) * DELETE-CHAR-FORWARDS * Handle meta key as a bitmask as well. * Better columnation. * Misc. fixes.
Added APROPOS-WORD and DESCRIBE-WORD. Refactored dumb-terminal paging into a separate method.
Allow backends to limit line-length.
Merged rewrite-1 to HEAD.
* Simplified backend display logic: moved to top of event loop. * Renamed some movement functions. * Fixed HELP. * Changed handling of missing translations and commands: output, not errors. * Dumb-terminal print-in-columns page-beaking was off-by-one. Fixed. * Changed default history handling to persist between invocations. * Fixed FORMEDIT.
* Fixed read-chord for terminated chords. * Delete word backwrds fixed. * History fixed. * Added debugging info. * Fixed dependencies. * Fixed Home and End.
Completion and backspace fixed. Next: yanking.
The first 80% of rewrite: separation of backend functionality, better organization of sources, use CLOS where appropriate.
file command-functions.lisp was initially added on branch rewrite-1.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|