Contents of /src/RCSconfig
| Revision Log
Sun Mar 31 14:48:35 2002 UTC
(11 years, 8 months ago)
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.1: +0 -0 lines
From Eric Marsden:
- change the FASL file format to store fasl-file version as uint32,
rather than a single octet. This requires small changes to the
FASL dumper and two FOP functions
- change the FASL-FILE-FORMAT to #x18d for each of the backends
- change the byte-code version number to #x18d
- make the FASL file version checking errors continuable
- add a variable CL::*SKIP-FASL-FILE-VERSION-CHECK* that avoids the
- add a bootfile that bootstraps this change
Loading an old FASL file results in the following behaviour:
| Error in function COMMON-LISP::CHECK-VERSION:
| #<Stream for file "/usr/local/lib/cmucl/lib/subsystems/defsystem-library.x86f">
| was compiled for fasl-file version 3E3F02, but this is version 18D
| 0: [CONTINUE] Load #<Stream for file "/usr/local/lib/cmucl/lib/subsystems/defsystem-library.x86f"> anyway
| 1: Return NIL from load of #p"modules:defsystem-library".
| 2: Return NIL from load of "home:.cmucl-init".
| 3: [ABORT ] Skip remaining initializations.