Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
Removed HEADER and INCLUDE functions, because they were not working properly. mod_clhp generates a simple header. In the future, CLHP will have to get control of this again, for doing things like setting cookies and redirections.
Final commit for 0.2.0alpha release
Preparing for distribution, I've removed all files and stuff needed for the old cgi based clhp, mod_clhp makes it all simpler
Updateed and tested the INSTALL installation
Working on the installation process using mod_clhp, I'm going to get this working, and make a 0.2.0 release, then I'll work on a whole new building approach.
REQUIRE function, loads lisp files in the current clhp document-root
Added some notes
Updated ChangeLog with cvs2cl
Addedd rules for mod_clhp, but it will not yet be included in the real distribution, also removed tests/ from dist tarball.
(*QUERY-VARS*): Fixed so test is #'equal, which will work properly with strings
* examples/index.clhp (PRINT-HASH-TO-TABLE): Modified to work with new hash-tables * examples/test.lisp (PRINT-HASH): Modified test program to work with new hash-table * cgi.lisp (*SERVER-ENV*,*QUERY-VARS*): Converted to hashtable.
Changed CGI: namespace to CLHP:, CGI: no longer is a separate package, so it's use is depreciated.
* (Module): Moved COND-BIND, IF-BIND, A-LIST-VALUE, CA-LIST-TO-A-LIST, MAKE-KEYWORD, and LIST-TO-A-LIST out of cgi.lisp in here. * clhp.asd, package.lisp, clhp.lisp, cgi.lisp: Converted all this to an ASDF system, it's not quite battle tested, but hey, that's what this is all about.
Converted all this to an ASDF system, it's not quite battle tested, but hey, that's what this is all about.
* tests/clhp-test.lisp (*CLHP-TESTS*): Wrote tests for most of :CLHP * clhp.lisp (FIND-PI-START, FIND-PI-END): Made 0 a default value for START.
* tests/test-suite.lisp: Exporting OUTPUT-FUNCTION-TEST-DATA-OUTPUT * tests/cgi-test.lisp (*CGI-TESTS*): Added tests for LIST-TO-A-LIST
(debug): Changed format string to ~S so objects will be printed more accuratley
(cond-bind): Addedd COND-BIND, basically it's a COND wrapped up inside a LET. Imported into clhp, and used there as well. (IF-BIND): This is similar to COND-BIND, the whole aim here is to reduce parentheses and make it all a little more readable
(SIDE-EFFECT-FUNCTION-TEST-DATA): Test class for functions to test side effects that set globals. Still don't have it working right. Also improved the run-test methods by writing some macros, there's more work to do here as well.
* cgi.lisp, clhp.lisp (LIST-TO-A-LIST): Moved LIST-TO-A-LIST from clhp.lisp into cgi.lisp, because I need it there as part of the rewrite for QUERY-TO-A-LIST. Sooner or later I'll have to merge all this into a single package so things like this do not have to happen. * cgi.lisp (QUERY-TO-A-LIST): Rewrote this mostly to simplify it, and make it prettier (*SERVER-ENV*,*QUERY-VARS*) : Converted them to list type a-lists ((A B)(C D)) from the Cons type they had been ((A . B) (C . D)). This is quite temporary, since I plan on making them hashes soon. I basically did this because the TAG mechanism needs List type a-lists, and I wanted to reuese list-to-a-list in cgi.lisp. So as part of the rewrite to QUERY-TO-A-LIST, this ended up as a result.
* tests/cgi-test.lisp (output-function-test-data): Designed a class to test functions which print to *standard-output*. These test classes will be reused for clhp.lisp, and eventually moved into their own package.
(a-list-value): Convenience macro for getting the values of a-lists
*** empty log message ***
Finally got defpackage to work properly.
Enhanced error handling facility, now errors are reported and processing continues.
clhp.lisp: Created XML-ELEMENT structure and exported all it's associated symbols. This struct includes a pritty printer PPRINT-XML-ELEMENT, which outputs the structure as an xml tag. I also wrote TAG, which is a convenience function that makes xml-element creation a breeze. examples/index.clhp: Placed some examples of using TAG function. This includes the PRINT-A-LIST-TABLE macro, which is used to create tables from (CONS . TYPE) a-lists. Also added some comments.
Finished writing the initial documentation, I'm ready for a release, but I don't think I'll have time until next week. The release is pretty much a very alpha one anyhow, but it will be enough that it is useable. Anyway, everything in INSTALL should work the way it is now. Of course as it spreads out to different distros there may be some problems. And some people may want to use wrapper scripts rather than binfmt_misc. Of course once I right an Apache module, none of this will make a difference.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|