Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
Fixed macros in utils.lisp that were using FFI reader macros with side effects. This bug showed up as undeclared free variables that are created by the #$ reader macros. I also made some utility functions for the #_ reader macro functions being used in utils.lisp macros. This should allow dfsl files to work properly when loaded into an image even though they were created during a different lisp session. I also did some package exports cleanup. Instead of using EXPORT in utils.lisp, I moved the exported symbols to the :exports section of the DEFPACKAGE form in package.lisp. At some point, those exports probably should be sorted into alphabetical order. I tested these chages with Example which I have not made any changes to. Example symlinks in CL-Carbon, so the make script can't remove dfsl files built when making CL-Carbon which was hiding the bug from me. Example still seems to work. It just needs to use more of CL-Carbon :-).
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, select a symbolic revision name using the selection box, or choose 'Use Text Field' and enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|