3.5 Finding definitions (“Meta-Point” commands).
The familiar M-. command is provided. For generic functions this
command finds all methods, and with some systems it does other fancy
things (like tracing structure accessors to their
- M-x slime-edit-definition
Go to the definition of the symbol at point.
- M-x slime-pop-find-definition-stack
- Go back to the point where M-. was invoked. This gives multi-level
backtracking when M-. has been used several times.
- C-x 4 .
- M-x slime-edit-definition-other-window
slime-edit-definition but switches to the other window to
edit the definition in.
- C-x 5 .
- M-x slime-edit-definition-other-frame
slime-edit-definition but opens another frame to edit the
- M-x slime-edit-definition-with-etags
Use an ETAGS table to find definition at point.