IMAGO is an image manipulation library for Common Lisp. It offers:
- Image data structures
- File loading/saving in various formats
- Image manipulation functionalities
IMAGO is distributed under the terms of the Lisp Lesser General Public License ( LLGPL).
- Supported file formats: PNG, PNM, TGA.
- Macros for iteration over images, regions, lines.
- Convolution-based filters: blur, sharpen, edge detect, emboss, user-defined.
- Composition: basic (replacing pixels).
- Conversions: RGB / indexed / grayscale.
- Drawing: point, line, rectangle, circle.
- Misc. operations: copy (image or region), flip, resize, scale.
A few simple use examples can be found here .
Questions and comments are welcome (and expected).
This project has not released any files.
You can browse our CVS repository or download the current development tree via anonymous cvs, as described here