Structure Class COMPARTMENT
Class Precedence List:
COMPARTMENT, SBML-ELEMENT, SBML-BASE, STRUCTURE-CLASS, T.
- SPATIAL-DIMENSIONS: default value 3, type (MEMBER 0 1 2 3), initarg :SPATIAL-DIMENSIONS
- SIZE: default value 0.0d0, type DOUBLE-FLOAT, initarg :SIZE
- UNITS: default value NIL, type (OR SYMBOL STRING CONS), initarg :UNITS
- OUTSIDE: default value NIL, type (OR NULL STRING), initarg :SIZE
- CONSTANT-P: default value NIL, type BOOLEAN, initarg :CONSTANT-P
The representation of compartments in SBML.
The accessors COMPARTMENT-SPATIAL-DIMENSIONS, COMPARTMENT-SIZE, COMPARTMENT-UNITS, COMPARTMENT-OUTSIDE, and COMPARTMENT-CONSTANT-P are used to extract and set the structure fields.
SBML-ELEMENT, COMPARTMENT-P, COMPARTMENT-SPATIAL-DIMENSIONS, COMPARTMENT-SIZE, COMPARTMENT-UNITS, COMPARTMENT-OUTSIDE, COMPARTMENT-CONSTANT-P, and MAKE-COMPARTMENT.
SBML must resort to "container elements"
etc. etc. These are directly represented as LISTs
If the need arises, these lists could be replaced with VECTORs.
SBML states that the values of the fields UNITS
and OUTSIDE should be of type SID (
definition here is more liberal, as the type specifier SID is
defined in terms of SATISFIES, which is a notorious complication in
the CL type system. If the need arises, the type
specification of the slots can be made stricter.