UDP Networking (plus other COMM extensions) for
- Open a connect or unconnect UDP socket.
- Stream or message interface for UDP message sending.
- Set or get the receive timeout (RCVTIMEO) of a UDP socket.
- Reliable UDP client, automatic learnt dynamic timeout.
- UDP server support.
- UNIX domain socket support (in 4.0 release).
- UDP Multicast support (in progress, haven't released).
- ICMP support (in progress, haven't released).
All API functions are documented in README
file in source code.
file in source code
is also very useful to see a sample usage.
Download all versions of the LISPWORKS-UDP package (source tar.gz)
here, its also ASDF-INSTALLable.
Feature Request or Bugs
Reporting a feature request or bug in LispWorks-UDP package should be done
by sending e-mail to the
cl-net-snmp-general mailing list or direct to the
Last update at November 20, 2008 by Chun Tian (binghe).
©2008 Chun Tian (binghe)