[slime-devel] Problem loading the ASDF swank with cl-launch and sbcl-0.9.9.1

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Fri Mar 17 21:14:07 UTC 2006

Hello!

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:03:17 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> Is this a SLIME problem or a cl-launch one?  I guess the latter, as
> without cl-launch, the swank is correctly loaded by ASDF.  But I'd
> like to be 100% sure.

I should say that after some tests I think it's a SLIME problem.

The Debian swank.asd [1] is heavily modified to bypass the load of
swank-loader.lisp.  And just rewriting the original swank.asd with the
Debian one solves my problem :-)

Now, I didn't try anything other than loading the swank by ASDF, so I
don't know if with the above modification causes other problems.  And
I'm not a Lisp expert to completely understand the modification :-(

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

[1] http://cl-debian.alioth.debian.org/repository/pvaneynd/slime/debian/swank.asd