[munich-lisp] Meeting in April?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 8 23:10:46 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

my name is Juanjo Garcia-Ripoll. For those of you who do not know me, I am
the maintainer of ECL (http://ecls.sf.net), an implementation of Common
Lisp, and for some time I was also attending the munich-lisp meetings.

That was quite some time ago. While now I am living in Madrid, I will be
spending one month in Munich, visiting a Max-Planck institute in the
outskirts of the city. Tobias Rittweiler suggested that it would be a nice
chance for a meeting and perhaps a talk proselitizing about ECL, something I
never did while still there.

Anyway, If someone is interested in organizing one of those meetings, I
would not mind attending it, even without a talk.

BTW, I will be arriving on the 19th of April and leaving on the 16th or May
or so.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC