[mcclim-devel] Changing items list in list-pane/option-pane

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:37:52 UTC 2005

I don't think there's a portable way to do this. Looking through the
Franz guide, it doesn't seem like they have a way to do this at all. I
guess we should add this to the TODO list.

Also, relating to what Paul Werkowski suggests, I don't think (setf
(gadget-value ...) ...) works right in our current implementation -
the slot value may change, but the graphic display won't be updated,
and strange things may happen relating to multiple selection. Another
TODO.