[gsharp-devel] saving score

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Sat Jun 2 14:58:49 UTC 2007

bgruber <bgruber at nyu.edu> writes:

> You can see that in some places the
> class names are being printed after the first slot, like
> GSHARP-BUFFER:FIVELINE-STAFF here:
>
>    :staves (#1=[
>                 :name "default staff" GSHARP-BUFFER:FIVELINE-STAFF
>                   :clef [:name :TREBLE GSHARP-BUFFER:CLEF :lineno 2 ]
>
> changing this (and similar errors) I can load up the file, so it's not
> stopping me in my tracks nearly as much as I thought.

Thanks.  I've merged a fix for this into gsharp CVS:
GSHARP-BUFFER:PRINT-GSHARP-OBJECT now has an :AROUND method to print
the class name, rather than just a regular method; additionally, the
function's method-combination has been changed to progn without the
:most-specific-last flag, in order that a subclass can override a
superclass's initarg if desired, simply by printing to the stream
first (this second change is entirely theoretically motivated at the
moment).

I hope it now works better...

Cheers,

Christophe